1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

[Boxing] Pacquaio VS Margarito on Saturday Nov 13

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Prince, Nov 8, 2010.

Tags:
?

Your Prediction

1. Pacquiao

124 vote(s)
    90.5%
  2. Margarito

13 vote(s)
    9.5%
  1. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

I've seen some people in this thread talk about it, even giving Mayweather the edge.

We wont find out until Mayweather grows a pair though - too chicken right now.

2. TheDreams

TheDreams Member

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IvCCuuuJhd4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IvCCuuuJhd4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

3. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Any word on whether Mayweather will stop being a vagine and fight Pac?

4. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

Is it accurate that Manny has agreed to any testing, and was awaiting Mayweather's response that never came last time negotiations happened? Instead that vid is what came out?

If that is true, again IF it's true/accurate, then he's straight up ducking.

If not, then they really need to come to some agreement. Gut tells me Money won't let it happen b/c he wanna play mind games and have things on his terms.

5. TheDreams

TheDreams Member

That is what I remember also. I think Manny said he would agree to the blood testing since he is now a congressman and wants to set a good example. Mayweather never responded and said he would take some time off and beat up his baby mama in the meantime (allegedly).

I've always leaned towards Mayweather's side but there is no excuse now why this fight shouldn't happen. He's trying to dictate all the terms of this fight to find some way to put it on Manny for the fight not being made.

I think Mayweather is capable of beating Manny and I'm sure he feels that he could also. But I believe he is ducking Manny because he knows that he provides a serious threat to his record. It's quite amazing that he is willing to turn down over 30 million dollars to preserve his undefeated record that is losing a lot of credibility.

6. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I really don't care about PBF anymore. He's a puss and if it happens it happens. Manny is now on the Mt. Rushmore of Boxing and that coward is holding on to a weak undefeated accomplishment.

7. EssTooKayTD

Floyd really has no other fight out there. His fighting style (to me, and I'm hardly an avid, know it all fan) is just not that entertaining to watch for me. I mean he's good. Really good. But I'm not interested in purchasing any fight he's in unless it's against Manny now. I watch to be entertained. So he might as well retire again or take the fight.

8. Prince

Prince Member

Let's face it.. Mayweather said it himself that he's a businessman but he walked away from a 40M fight.

But let him settle first his personal issues.

9. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Manny's last offered a cut off was 7 days. Hopefully he just says **** it, and is willing to do full testing. Top Rank is calling Floyd this week to discuss the fight. Even if he says yes, Arum wants assurances from his attorneys that he will be able to fight on the date selected without any legal issues postponing it.

10. Franchize

Franchize Member

*Pacquiao: Im willing to fight Mayweather
    *Mayweather: Cant im on vacation

*Pacquiao retires from boxing
    *Mayweather: Vacation over! LETS FIGHT!

11. sew

sew Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. MourningWood

MourningWood Contributing Member

LMFAO.

Justice has been served! Margarito's corner should be ashamed, but the Congressman restructured this *** clown's face for cheating and dogging on his trainer.

13. Prince

Prince Member

Pacuaio's fist is face-magnet.

14. SuperHighFly

SuperHighFly Member

Wouldn't be surprised

15. LAFIRMA22

LAFIRMA22 Member

Mayweather Accused of Battering Security Guard
    Cops rolled over to Floyd Mayweather's Las Vegas home tonight after a private security guard claimed the championship boxer poked him in the face during an incident in Floyd's gated community ... TMZ has learned.
    Law enforcement sources tell us ... a private security guard who was patrolling inside Floyd's gated community drove up to Floyd's house a few hours ago to confront the boxer about a parking situation.

We're told the security guard rolled down his window to talk to Floyd ... and that's when Floyd allegedly unleashed his finger -- striking the dude in the face.

Cops were called to the scene and knocked on Floyd's door -- but we're told the boxer refused to open up.

We're told since Floyd was only suspected of a misdemeanor battery -- and because the alleged incident didn't take place in front of a police officer -- cops merely took a report and did not make an arrest.

Law enforcement sources tell us cops plan to turn the case over to the D.A., who will decide whether or not to press charges.

16. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Geez, again Floyd? This is why Floyd needs to stay active and fight. All this extended free time is just getting him into trouble. Maybe it doesn't have to be Pacman but fight someone. Do it for the fans that made you "Money" Mayweather.

17. EssTooKayTD

You should be fair, Manny took some punishment too. He is just a hoss. Prob not many pics of that to be found though haha.

18. SuperHighFly

SuperHighFly Member

What? He poked a guy with his finger, is that really grounds for battery?

We all he's coming with any excuse he can get

19. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

enlace??? :confused:

(link)

20. LAFIRMA22

LAFIRMA22 Member

1 person likes this.