1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Boxing @ Barclays Center] Danny Garcia vs Erik Morales II - Showtime

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Angkor Wat, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lots of controversy already with this fight. Basically, Morales failed a drug test for a banned substance and he is still fighting. Probably because Golden Boy pays about 70k for a test from USADA that cost $20k elsewhere. USADA has a little shady history man. They were also being pushed and them only to do the testing for the mega fight that has not happened. Hmm...

Anyways, adds a little controversy to an already farce of a match. Im a big Morales fan but don't think the legend can do it anymore and their last fight wasn't even close. We'll see. Either way, Golden Boy Promotions does what it needs to make money...even it means allowing a fighter who tested positive for a banned substance to continue to fight.

2. what

what Member

fight i am most interested in seeing is Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam vs Kid Chocolate.

3. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I need closed captioning every time maglignaggi talks.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9JhuOicPFZY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. what

what Member

damn i missed the super middleweights who put on a show, i hear.

5. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Yea it was, really good fight.

6. Beavis Stiffler

Danny Garcia vs. Brandon Rios?