1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bosh will evaluate rockets...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rocket Guy, Jun 30, 2010.

1. KALIKULI

KALIKULI Contributing Member

Very much true! Regardless Bosh found a team that have a max offer but still, i very much doubt it won't compliment much of his talent by their players unlike Htown he is the missing piece. That's right Chris hear us all out! You are the missing piece of the puzzle!

2. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

I was reading his tweets since yesterday and the overall sentiment I got was this is a man very nervous and excited about the possibilities.. Not much unlike you would feel before draft day. I could be wrong but my gut says he hasn't made up his mind and his tweets indicate his nervousness about who will come knocking. If he knew for sure where he was going I suspect this would all be a formality. Nothing to be nervous about. Of course he could just be a great liar and all his tweets are part of his Master plan to confuse and redirect...

· Bout to hang out and have dinner with my family. I'm sure free agency will be a big topic of discussion at some point. about 2 hours ago via UberTwitter
    · The day has been moving extremely slowly. It's always like that when something important is coming up! about 5 hours ago via UberTwitter
    · My thoughts on July 1st - in my voice. Check it.... http://say.ly/xEG2KO about 7 hours ago via WhoSay
    · Trying to ease my nerves. Tried to take a nap, but I can't sleep... about 8 hours ago via Twitterrific
    · Sitting with my girlfriend and my boy at the breakfast table, watching Sportscenter. I might not move all day... about 10 hours ago via UberTwitter
    · It funny how years come down to hours and minutes about 11 hours ago via UberTwitter
    · After all these years... Just 24 hrs left..... Wow. I'm getting anxious. about 23 hours ago via Twitterrific

I still have a bit of hope... more than earlier this week

3. Rocket Guy

Rocket Guy Member

So i remembered last year DM set up a g mail account to let Gortat know how much we wanted him. I was sitting here and thought, let me try to do the same thing this year but put bosh instead of gortat and see if it was available... Here is what I found...

[​IMG]

So i would expect Morey to do the same thing as last year with Bosh.

4. DaGreatest

DaGreatest Member

he will evaluate us and then sign with us :cool:

5. acjeitherocket

GET IT DONE MOREY :grin:

6. Pete Chilcutt

Pete Chilcutt Contributing Member

chrisbosh

The time is finally here. Thank you for all the support. I'm nervous, but I'm excited and READY! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!

7. gatechdude

gatechdude Contributing Member

Bosh was my lab partner in college. He has a very analytical mind and will really click with Morey when he starts going into his statistical analysis etc. He started out as a CS major and was one of the few players on the basketball team who probably could have graduated from GT if basketball hadn't worked out for him. I like our chances.

1 person likes this.
  8. rockets88MT

rockets88MT Member

If your not lying, that is so cool!

9. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

haha that was actually me i took that email address a while back for Clutch when he was preparing the www.houston4bosh.com website i should try to email bosh with it or something i guess

i also took the yahoo one just in case you wanted to take that i wasnt sure so i took both :grin:

10. gatechdude

gatechdude Contributing Member

Haha why would I lie about something like that? GT wasn't a huge school and most of the basketball and football players were treated like normal students. I would play basketball with a few of the football and basketball players during summer school at our athletic complex. They would live in the same on campus apartments as the regular students, go to the same parties, be in the same classes.