1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Boozer poll, take the money or not?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by DaDakota, Jul 13, 2004.

Tags:
?

Should Boozer take the deal with Utah or Clevland?

1. Yes - Take the extra 28 million from Utah

105 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. No - Money be danged, take the lessor Cavs deal

79 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. sun12

sun12 Member

Understandably!

That's why I am always suspicous of those who claim a moral HIGH ground. What people should do is to always obey the law and be understanding with others' legal choices.

2. sun12

sun12 Member

Right. Well, Boozer did call Paxson or Gund after he got the offer, but Paxson /Gund told him that he could not do that (accept Jazz's offer) because he always committed to Cleveland.

If I were Paxson, I would ask Boozer how much he had to be offered in order to stay in Cleveland. Of course, I would remind him that he implicitly agreed in signing with Cleveland.

I would think Boozer would be willing to stay with a number between 40 and 68mil with his integrity unharmed. But who knows.

3. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

LOL, DD. How many times do you want to change your story? One time you say it's OK to lie in business to get what you want at the other guy's expense. Now you say he's not doing that. It's just "negotiations."

They cannot match the offer without losing a lot of talent for nothing. And if they don't match, they lose a player that was supposed to be under contract. You are saying that Boozer didn't stab them?