1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

2. mtran6

mtran6 Contributing Member

Can someone tell me how did Boki punked Malone? I forgot, but anxious to know? Thanks.

3. Asian Sensation

4. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

dunked on him, blocked him, knocked him down, stood up to him and then looked him down... thas why we love boki

5. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

He dunked on Malone. While Malone tried to hurt him with a dirty undercut, he grabbed Malone's shirt to break the fall and tore up Malone's jersey. On the next play, Malone was going to the basket on a fast break. Boki punked him with a hard block (the refs called foul but it looked like a clean block) that sent Malone to the floor. Malone jumped up as if wanting to retaliate, but Boki kept his cool and walked off with his head up high. Damn, I love Malone's expression after being punked by a no name twice in less than a minute. :cool:

6. lalala902102001

Get over it people.

Nachbar is not a Rocket any more, and he'll most likely never be more than a bench player in the NBA.

7. apostolic3

apostolic3 Member

Mods, can you move this thread? Pleeeeeease?

8. Samar

Samar Contributing Member

OMG, as clearly stated by the mods and many of your fellow posters have said that X-Rockets are fair game in the GARM.

So i dont know if your bra is on too tight or its just that time of the month, but you all need to drop it.

9. gsd99rhc

gsd99rhc Member

do not use the phrase OMG.

it is annoying.

thank you.

10. gsd99rhc

gsd99rhc Member

Furthermore, Bostjan did not "punk" Malone--because of the the NBA's successful elimination of real fighting, there was no risk of Bostjan being retaliated against for his play against Malone.

If this had happened in the NBA environment of 25 years ago or so, Malone probably would have ripped Bostjan's limbs from his torso, one by one.

That is why we saw Francis willing to get in Amare's face--in the NBA of the old days, Amare would have knocked Francis senseless and then be fined $150.

11. TigerBait

TigerBait Contributing Member

OH EM GEE, LMAO @ THIS!!!

12. Houston22

Houston22 Member

Hahaha LOL. Just read:
    "hey, it is summer! people suppose get horny!"
    - YoYao, 7/31/2003

13. munco

munco Member

i don't what you think is punking, but Boki made Malone look like a complete idiot. Boki punked Malone as much as any one pro ball player can do to another. Who gives a crap about retaliation. Boki made Malone look stupid and Malone and his oversized muscles and little brain got embarassed.

14. leehoang

leehoang Member

Nachbar is a scrub.

15. sums41

sums41 Contributing Member

Look i don't know much about fighting, but last time i checked, Nachbar was about six foot something and younger than Malone. Malone is probably taller and stuff, but Nachbar is no Boikins, so i don't know about the limb ripping thing.

16. The Hungarian Rocket

but we still love him :D

17. Houston22

Houston22 Member

To all Boki fans: You have to root for Slovenia in Euro05!
    We have great team. Just some maturity lack.

18. busta_cap

busta_cap Contributing Member

OMFG! It's annoying? That's so terrible ... for you.

If what people are saying doesn't violate the rules of the forum (amd that doesn't, by a long shot), don't tell people what to say or not say. When you do, you will generally be given you a long and diverse list of things that you can forcibly insert in your nether orifice.

If OMG annoys you, you might as well give up on online forums altogether ... that expression is as common as "the" or "I" or "wtf".