1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bogut mocking Harden's eye injury

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RocketsFan2017, May 1, 2019.

1. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

I'm mostly thinking of the guys who wear chunky watches / metal bracelets or loose necklaces that could swing and smack me in the face, or that I could get my hand caught in.

s3ts likes this.
  2. s3ts

s3ts Member

Yeah, I thought I connected on that thought, but just making sure 100%, dawg.

3. Caprah

Caprah Member

Is this fchowder brains alternte I’d? They sound as dumb as each other .

4. rocketmc

rocketmc Member

james harden fan are soft too...hes eyes clear up. excuses, excuses...every fk year.

5. touring_low

touring_low Member

I'm glad I already blocked whoever's posting these negative comments about Harden faking it. I wanna see this clown get raked in the eye and tell me how he's able to perform 100%.

Jake Tower likes this.
  6. rocketmc

rocketmc Member

that loser is now claiming he can't see. maybe someone should take him to the strip club.

7. riko

riko Member

I’m curious what are you doing on a rockets board? Did you accidentally slip in here on you’re way to the warriors message board?

Emanuele Braghetti and YOLO like this.
  8. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

We have some really shitty fans on this board.

Jake Tower, Nook, Reeko and 1 other person like this.
  9. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

It's possible to have an uninformed, ignorant, and downright idiotic opinion, and right now, that's what you have. You're literally denying every fact given to you about the situation, and using your own completely irrelevant anecdote to justify your garbage opinion. Of course people are going to attack your personal character. It honestly says a lot about you if you're willing to go against facts and pictured evidence that prove you're wrong.

It's one thing to say, "Let's wait and see what the medical report says before jumping to conclusions." That's not what you're saying. You're saying, "He flops, and has been known to exaggerate contact, and I'm 100% certain that's what he's doing here because I got scratched once and it wasn't that bad." Do you see the difference??

10. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

This post is holic level stupid.

Jake Tower likes this.