1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bogut: GSW were cheating b*st*rds

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by D-rock, Apr 4, 2022.

1. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

[​IMG]

Just when I think, you cannot say anything more ignorant.

htownrox1 and fckbandwagons like this.
  2. fckbandwagons

fckbandwagons Member

Talking about harden travels, but yet players all over the world copying his moves...foh

3. htownborn34

htownborn34 Member

I forgot how poorly officiated Game 7 was, even Reggie and C-Webb were appalled by the missed calls

htownrox1 likes this.
  4. Madmanmetz

Madmanmetz Member
    Supporting Member

The front office told refs on several occasion to make sure the series maxed out to best of 5 or 7 whatever the case. Former refs have admitted to this fact and if watched those series you saw the worst calls that made no sense. The NBA has been WWF.

5. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

WWF or WTF?

6. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Can you name all of the " True #1's" that the Rockets have ever had then?

Please exclude the obvious, Olajuwon .

7. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Maybe the Warriors were better?

8. wekko368

wekko368 Member

Frankly, who cares? Why does that matter at all?

The number of true #1's we've had in the past has absolutely no bearing on whether or not Harden was one.

Weird logic.

9. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

What are you talking about? You brought it up.

Just name all of the " True #1's" that the Rockets have ever had.

You're a Rockets fan right?

Name all the "True 1's" (your words), excluding the Dream. It's really got ZERO to do with Harden because you said that he wasn't one. So who was, excluding Dream. How many have the Rockets EVER had?

10. Salvy

Salvy Member

So now we back to where we started, its not that the refs were helping GSW its that GSW were better lol.... Ya'll pick and chose which excuse ya'll go with based on the scenario and argument.... Playoff's bout to start, have you completed your excuse list for Harden this year? Or still working on it...

11. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

I've been consistent and you know this. Harden lost. But the team won more in the 15 years prior than when he arrived. Warriors were better, dominated the West for 5 years. So, It's still 27 years and counting for me. Tillman has to build a champion.

12. wekko368

wekko368 Member

Again, why does it matter?

13. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Name them. You pulled this "True 1" term out of your backside and now you can't name 1 in Rockets history?

Again Name all of the " True 1s" that ever suited up for H-Town. Harden is out because he lost. We know Dream won. So who else?

14. wekko368

wekko368 Member

Why does "Rockets history" matter?

Harden may be the second greatest player in franchise history, but that doesn't make him a true #1.

TEXNIFICENT likes this.
  15. Salvy

Salvy Member

I'm not saying Harden was trash, that the years he was here were awful. From the Steve Francis era all the way to the Harden era it never really felt like we had a chance. Yao and T-Mac were exiting but never really healthy together and those teams actually really never had any help.

I was too young for the Hakeem era so my first experience being a Rockets fan was Francis and Mobley... The first Rockets team I ever watched that I truly felt had a chance to win it all was Harden led. I'm not denying how terrible it was, I just feel like Harden came up short and bounced... He jumped ship and crippled the franchise... Thankfully it led to Green but we could have easily drafted a rotational player at best and be back to being miserable.

After watching Harden for 7 years and him just leaving I was able to have a non biased opinion. He came up short year after year. I suspected he would come up short in Brooklyn as well because that's who Harden has been for the past 7+ years... I think he will come up short again with Sixers... Maybe it just an opinion but its based on 7+ years worth of data that backs it up...

TEXNIFICENT likes this.
  16. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

I genuinely think the league and Silver knew the Rockets were going to beat the Warriors especially after that game 5. Then when it was clear Chris Paul was going to be out, the fix was officially in 100%. Do you really think Silver was going to let the Rockets WITHOUT Chris Paul advance to the Finals? Harden and a bunch of role players in the Finals? No shot.

If Chris doesn't go down there's nothing Silver and the league could have done to stop us.

17. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

LOL the little curry boys have invaded

ROXTXIA likes this.
  18. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

Lol. God forbid Harden lose to the best team in the history of the NBA 3 years in a row. No way Kevin Durant, Steph Curry, Klay Thompson and Draymond Green beat him.

The fact that we had it in 2018 but got robbed shows his greatness alone. The only thing I don't give Harden a pass for is wanting Westbrook and then leaving like he did. Don't hate the guy but that sucked.

Sanctity likes this.
  19. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

You got it.

@Salvy thrashing about because he must defend the honor of his Warriors by belittling Harden.

Will never forget all those times the Warriors jumped into the 3-point-shooters' space and no call. Reggie and CWebb yelling about it during the game.

Dynasty teams always get the refs' help. Lakers, Bulls, Warriors. ALWAYS. Because there are so many bandwagon fans who only watch when there is a dominant team winning.

jerryclark likes this.
  20. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

Thompson slid under Harden's jump shots with impunity.