1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bobble head (2), Figurines (5)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Astroholic, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Astroholic

Astroholic Member

I have two Roger Clemens bobble head's that were passed out the day before his last start at MMP. I'd like to get 20 each, no shipping cost. I also have 4 McFarland figurines; A-Rod on the Yankees, A-Rod on the Rangers, Biggio, and Ichiro. I also have a mini McFarland figure of A-Rod; also Yankees. $15 for the figurines, 10 for the mini. Any other information wanted please feel free to ask.

2. Astroholic

Astroholic Member

All items can either be bought together or singled; whatever you like. Good luck.