1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Boban to Pistons

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by basso, Jul 13, 2016.

1. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

2. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

You'er late

3. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Can't be a real pic right. Why is his gatorade so much bigger than SVG's?? lol

4. calcium

calcium Member

Good pickup. His mic as well.

But he is a pretty big dude.

5. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Kinda funny how non-money minded Boban actually was. Popovich G.O.A.T

Gregg Popovich Had to Convince Boban Marjanovic to Get Paid in Free Agency

Boban Marjanovic had to be talked into getting his money this summer—Spurs head coach Gregg Popovich told the friendly giant to flee San Antonio and get paid.

-

When he became a free agent last summer, Boban Marjanovic’s first choice was to stay in San Antonio.

“He’s such a good kid, at some point I had to work to get him to understand that $21 million was different than $3 million,” Popovich said. “I said, ‘Get your ass out of here. Go. You’ve got to do it.’ But he felt bad.”

Read more at http://www.slamonline.com/nba/gregg...-get-paid-in-free-agency/#7cdg61RpiOK45h0d.99

don grahamleone likes this.
  6. roslolian

roslolian Member

I guess this is also the difference between Pops and Morey. Morey would've slapped on a 5 year slave contract so fast it would've made Boban's head spin lol. But to be fair, Boban's agent has to be the one protecting him. Anyway I'm kinda jealous, Boban's great value at 7M a year he's way better than some guys who got paid way more just think with that kind of money we could've had Boban instead of Brewer huhu

Shroopy2 likes this.
  7. Jontro

Jontro Member

I feel kinda bad for Boban. I'm willing to take some of his millions to ease his burden.

I gotchyo back big fella.

Shroopy2 likes this.