1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Blu-ray is officially doomed

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by KingCheetah, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

KC's dizzy from licking awful stuff off his fur. I understood what you were saying. It's actually not a bad way to put it when talking about certain people you grew up around. Growing up, I was around relatives in East Texas when we went to visit who could be having what seemed a normal conversation with you and then casually drop the "N" word in a sentence, seemingly without conscious thought. It drove my father nuts, who was very progressive, thank god, but they were his uncles or aunts or cousins. Far from all, but scattered through the bunch were those who were racist. So racist that they weren't really trying to be. They just were. It's kind of hard to explain to someone who wasn't around in the '50s and early '60's, like I was. They are long gone now, and I've seen little of their offspring since my parents passed away. At funerals and that's it.

2. CCorn

CCorn Member

You were right there with my “Tom Brady is on the decline” take.