1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Blow it up

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by finsraider, Dec 15, 2015.

Tags:
  1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Capela is an intriguing prospect. Harden is a talented guy that cannot control himself, or never will....

and DMo has not turned out to be Porzingis or Nowitzki light so nobody should be save IMHO but I will give Harden another shot. (couple of years)

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Yeah but it is not the same thing. Guys like McGrady are frustrated after a tough loss and went 'It's on me'

Harden probably feels bad one hour, goes to the strip club or Khloe and all is forgotten.

3. ksny15

ksny15 Member

That has no correlation about people constantly saying the only problem is Harden. He's a part of the problem but not the only problem. I don't understand how it's so hard for people to understand that. And I'm I no way advocating his play either.

4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

In general blaming is not the healthiest way to vent anger and solve problems.
    I can agree with that.

In this case the main player is responsible as well as the management and coaching staff.

This team is falling apart really quick and even last season when they were winning they had games when they just quit.

It is just not healthy and the star players should shoulder some responsibility IMO

5. RockingRox

RockingRox Member

Yep. It's on Harden. Fair and square.

1. Going into season not in shape, while keeping talking about winning a championship.

2. No defense. This could be due to him being out of shape too. Anyone who plays basketball knows a single teammate playing without defense destroys the team's defensive mindset. It's very discouraging to see all other 4 teammates defensive effort goes futile because of one big hole.

3. Horrible leadership. How do you engage your teammates? How do you help your coaches manage your teammates and run coaches' game plan? Sometimes I hate to see his body language on the court.

Trade Harden for an all-star guard like Lowry or Lillard and this team gotta be fun to watch.

/ranting

It's not Morey's fault, guys. Let's give him chance/time to fix the problem. Or better but unlikely, hope he can fix Mr. James Harden and, therefore, team chemistry.

6. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

How can he still be out of shape though?

That's what I thought at first but he seemed to move less than ever last game

7. Raven

Raven Member

Rockets will reshuffle roster and hire an a-list coach before even considering trading Harden.

8. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

So basically we will have a coaching carousel until Harden's contract is up..

T_Man

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

It is as much Harden drama as Dwightmare or Dwightrama

10. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

But how many of the problems stem FROM Harden?

If harden isn't playing defense, how many other guys figure screw it - why should I get beat up when his man gets open shots all night?

If harden slows down the pace by bringing the ball up at a snails pace, how many guys miss out on quick easy transition buckets?

If harden holds the ball and doesnt give D12 his touches - how frustrated does that make Dwight? ..leading to stupid fouls...

I agree it's not all harden's fault... but he's the "cornerstone" and "best player in the league.." and he's playing this season like a lazy self entitled prima donna - how much is that dragging down everyone's morale?

Last year James was the man, but this year he has shown his true colors - and he is a cancer!

Move this dude now - or be his b**** for the remainder of his contract!

make no mistake, he'll probably go somewhere and be phenomenal... but he ain't gonna be here... he's obviously already DECIDED that - and he's bringing everyone else down with his piss poor attitude - teammates and fans alike - screw that dude!

This team has a lot of good pieces and a lot of young talent... swap him for a good player and a couple picks and things will fall into place...

11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Interesting thoughts- where do you think he is headed?

Already knows where he is going? That is strong stuff

12. kjayp

no insider info... just watching his play... dude dgaf... that's apparent...looks like he's TRYING to piss everyone off (without totally destroying his value) so he will be dealt... DM wouldn't let go of the Harden of last year, prob not even the Harden of this year, but by next year....

James has all the money - max contract, $200m from Adidas - whats next on a spoiled brat athletes list? Pick where to play... Make no mistake, Harden is very intelligent - look how he's grown his brand with the beard...

My guess is he wants to go play Kardassian... or somewhere he can hang with Jay-Z and other stars...

#112 kjayp, Dec 17, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  13. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I used to feel depressed whenever Morey trades away a player. Now it has come to a point where I don't really care about anybody except DMo and Capela. Trade them all away and I won't feel anything.

I haven't felt so disinterested about the Rockets since the year when Hakeem left the team.

14. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Same...

Hello darkness, my old friend...

15. mkahanek

mkahanek Member

Concur. There has never been a larger delta between excitement for the start of a season and the disappointment in the nightly steaming pile of dog **** that is trotting out on the floor. I can't believe I hit F5 so much this summer only to get this dumpster fire of a season.

1 person likes this.
  16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

An ode to the good ol' keyboard warrior days

17. kjayp

Yeh, thought we were gonna be Paul Simon - turns out we're just a Garfunkel... lol

18. Rockets4lf

Rockets4lf Member

BLOW IT UP!!!!!!!!!!

19. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

idiot...

RocketWalta and Tfor3 like this.
  20. jbasket

jbasket Member

Relax bro, life will continue to go on.