1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Blame rap music? :Son of DJ Quik arrested for murder:update: lives of middle and rich class Blacks

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by tinman, May 29, 2022.

1. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Just like you said "it's not just poverty" it's not just as simplistic as "broken homes" either but you love to slant it that way. There are a ton of aspects to it and it is never going to be as simple as fixing "broken homes" etc., in fact, ignoring everything else and fixing one thing out of many won't fix anything realistically.

2. Lil Pun

A black guy doing some commentary on it is all you need or what was the point of this video being posted? Lol

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  3. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Poverty doesn't prevent stable homes. It's not simple but it's not complicated. It's not simple because it's too commonplace

We have legally outlawed what we can in terms of other factors. We have implemented what we can. No one is saying what has been done is perfect but anti discrimination laws work for instance The public school system can work and does for kids what have home guidance.

tinman likes this.
  4. Lil Pun

"Poverty does prevent stable homes" but it sure is a big damn roadblock in stabilizing a home. If you can't recognize that, I don't know what to say to you. It's like saying "anybody can be a billionaire" while technically true, the vast...VERY VAST majority of people will NEVER be billionaires.

5. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

It doesn't cost anything to not make babies.

Lil Pun, I've seem like I've changed but really I just can't ignore cycle of poverty decisions replicating cycle of poverty. I would get upset when conservatives would basically say some need to be more responsible In sexual activity. I would take it as a characterization of Blacks not being to control sexual urges.

The fact is everyone has the ability to prevent unwanted pregnancies and condoms to say the least are affordable

Your billionaire analogy is just stupid. Yeah rich girls end pregnancies secretly. It's more than birth control but its manageable.

Edit: more than birth control the problem is not giving a **** fathers

6. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

@Lil Pun

Your last comment reflects so much of the liberal defeatist attitude when discussing internal improvement in the inner city.

The first issue is the unwanted baby in home stabilization. It's like just doing the simplest thing judging by your reaction is not an option. Just having the kid show up to school in education improvement not an option . Not having a complete disregard for human life in black murder statistics not an option. So forth and so on

7. Lil Pun

Poorer people are less educated, yes that includes sex education. Lmao. Look it up. Poverty is connected to teen pregnancies, poverty is connected to the uneducated population, poverty is connected to single parent households. So on and so on.

It's only stupid because you can't or simply didn't understand it and if it is stupid then your little "poverty doesn't prevent unstable homes" is even stupider, I must say. Lol

8. Lil Pun

How is it a defeatist attitude? Lmao. I pointed out how complex the issue is and you simplify all down to a statement I made. That type of thinking represents conservative ignorance. Lmao. I've said it isn't as simple as poverty but a complex issue and was pointing out it isn't as simple as fixing broken homes, which I pointed out are connected to poverty, which you seem to want to ignore. There are a myriad of issues that need to be worked on and I recognize the need to be worked on. That isn't defeatist at all. WTF are you on? Lmao

#48 Lil Pun, Jun 5, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2022
    Buck Turgidson likes this.
  9. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

You think poor people don't know where babies come from? Saying they're that ignorant and helpless is an excuse to go all liberal and continuing throwing money try to make the government a broken home fixer.

You are basically saying inner city Blacks are incapable of making more responsible choices and liberals demonstrate waaaay more racism in these conclusions.

10. Lil Pun

No, that the way you read it. Poor people in general lack education, especially sex education, as previously noted. So they believe things like pull out method being affective, cola douches being contraception, and yes some are just oblivious to the consequences of their actions, especially the younger, uneducated ones among many, many other things they just plain have wrong about human reproduction. Not that hard to understand...or maybe it is. I'm not saying throw money at it, I'm not conceited enough to say I know what will fix it just like I'm not conceited enough to say it's this one simple thing.

11. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

It's simple. Don't make pregnancies you have no intention of providing for. Poverty doesn't cause don't give a **** fathers. No expectation of giving a **** causes that

Miss me with the poor blacks don't know where babies come from and I see this data point and that data point so poverty caused it. Attitude and culture causes it.

12. Lil Pun

Miss you with facts, got it but you can blame black culture and attitudes? Hmmmm...lmao

13. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

@pgabriel

Pac wrote about this topic
    In the 90s
    Brenda

14. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Stop saying they don't know where babies come from. That's not complicated. No wonder you have no expectation of improvement from within. Unless you have researched proof that inner city Blacks can't understand a simple concept like conception I am requesting you stop insulting them by saying that

15. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

You haven't demonstrated its a fact. Again stop saying it without proof

16. Lil Pun

Thanks. He speaks of poverty, lack of education, etc. that I have been referring to.

17. Lil Pun

Would you like sources that poverty is linked to everything I have stated? Something tells me you would dismiss it even if I provided sources. Lmao. Can you provide any research that states it is black culture and attitudes that cause this other than opinion pieces? Lmao. Seems like I'm not the one that needs to stop.

18. Lil Pun

Who said they don't know where babies come from? I never did, not even in that post you quoted. Stop saying I said things that I didn't say, with all due respect. In fact, I noted how they ineffectively try to avoid unwanted pregnancy, not that they didn't know where babies come from. Try again and stop putting words in my mouth.

19. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Is your proof Berenda's Got A Baby?

20. Lil Pun

Why in the world would you think that? Lmao. tinman posted that and referenced you for some reason. I simply noted the lyrics and subject matter of the song speak to the same things that I have been referencing, not that it is proof of anything. Please stop ASSuming.