1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Blake Griffin to miss rest of Playoffs

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Raz, Apr 22, 2017.

1. YOLO

YOLO Member

And back to my initial point. BG is no where near the level of impact as a WB.

Oh please you're trying to make it seem like BG is some guy that can lead a team on his own. No he's not that guy. Oh he has handles for a big guy so what lol. my how easily impressed you are

2. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

You haven't watch clippers if you think BG can't pass, as matter of fact, BG would be a beast in his own team. Remember when CP3 injured last season and BG went on tear?

RudyTBag likes this.
  3. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If you aren't impressed with the things Blake Griffin can do, I don't know what to say to you.

He is completely unreal, especially If you see him live. Absolute freak show.

4. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

Yup, all you have to do is check out the games CP3 is out. Blake goes nuts...

arabrocket likes this.
  5. YOLO

YOLO Member

yeah i absolutely can't wait to see BG on his own and how bad his team would be. lol @ people thinking BG is some guy that can be #1 on a winning team of his own

6. YOLO

YOLO Member

I'm not. its the same reasons I'm not impressed with guys like Cousins, Love etc. Big guys who if put on a team of their own don't impact the game by winning. They can put up all the numbers they want. That doesn't impress me if you lose more times than not. and BG is not talented enough to be that guy. He's nothing more than an all star caliber player. He doesn't make an impact on the defensive end. hes mediocre in the post and just tries to use his athleticism which is declining btw. He has a mid range game he can rely on basically. Other than that yeah he won't be anyone that you'll want as a #1 guy on a winning team.

7. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

Who said that?

But yeah, If Gordon Hayward, Paul George and Demar Derozan can be #1s on solid teams, I don't see any reason why Blake can't. He is certainly in that caliber of player. Ideally a number 2 on a Championship team. Seeing how you have proven that you have no clue what his actual skills are, how would you even know to begin with? It is clear you don't watch him closely.

8. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

What's Blake Griffins overall team record since being in the NBA? I'm guessing it is a whole lot of winning and playoffs, right?

9. YOLO

YOLO Member

lol for someone trying to accuse someone of not watching clippers. So all 35 games that BG played in last year or the 8 games CP3 missed last year. #notimpressed

10. YOLO

YOLO Member

that's your assumption. i know exactly the kind of player he is and made that well known.

11. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

#NotWatchingEither

12. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

When you said "yeah that would be funny to watch bg try to break down guys with his handle and how ugly it would be for basketball" YOU DID make it well known. :D

13. YOLO

YOLO Member

it would matter in this discussion if he was the best player on his respective team. he has a lot to thank cp3 for

14. YOLO

YOLO Member

sure did. idk where you learned how to play winning basketball

15. YOLO

YOLO Member

oh ok. so last year in the 8 games cp3 didn't play, BG missed 3 of those 8. So in this 5 game "tear" that BG went on without CP3 playing, according to guys that "watch" they went 2-3. # winningbasketball :rolleyes:

16. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

2013-2014 Chris Paul missed 18 games. Clippers went 12-6.

Blake was putting up 28 a night and a massive PER.

Food for thought. :) I'd love to see it, like I said. Or at least with someone who doesn't pound the ball so much.

17. YOLO

YOLO Member

oh ok 4 years ago when he actually was able to play most of an NBA season

RudyTBag likes this.
  18. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

You are like a 4th quarter Westbrook. Tank emptied and nothing of substance left. Amusing though. ;)

19. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

He also plays along side one of the premier defensive bigs in the league. We don't have that.

20. YOLO

YOLO Member

DJ's impact on an overall game is not as great as people think. The fact that he's a liability at the end of games solidifies that even further