1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Blackberry Bold 9000 For Sale

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by countingcrow, Feb 7, 2010.

1. countingcrow

countingcrow Member

A friend of mine gave me this phone as repayment for a debt he owed me.

It is not unlocked. It is for AT&T service but I'm sure if you know what you are doing it can be unlocked. I haven't tried nor do I intend to unlock it before selling it.

The phone is only a few months old. There are a few surface scratches on the silver lining that covers the outer shell of the phone but nothing too bad. The screen and everything else is flawless.

I only have the phone. I don't have any chargers for it.

I'm looking for $200. If you can come close to that and want to make an offer on it, then I might consider something slightly lower.

I'll put it on craigslist after a few days if I don't sell it here first.

Email me through the board if you are interested.

[​IMG]

2. Supermac34

Supermac34 President, Von Wafer Fan Club

I can vouch that this is one of the better Blackberry phones available. Its a little bigger than some of the other models, but its ease of use and nicer screen (not to mention the more professional looking case) makes it a good one for business.

3. countingcrow

countingcrow Member

Thanks for the endorsement.

I still have the phone for any of you who are interested. I've been too lazy to list it on craigslist. I'm in no real hurry to sell it.