1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Black reporter, with history of playing race card, kills white colleague's live on air

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Honey Bear, Aug 26, 2015.

1. dback816

dback816 Member

Becuse the media and people like you always blame race when it's white on black crime?

2. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

People like me? You are a ****ing douche. Please show me a thread I started that was clearly racist against any group, let alone white people considering that I am ****ing mixed you piece of ****.

3. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

David Dukes just called. He wants his KKK starter kit back in order to give it to Donald Trump.

4. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Disagree to an extent. Obviously I don't have any numbers but just based on the fact that I work at a gun shop I see a lot of 21 year olds come here & try to buy handguns.

I've always said this.. Everyones has the right to have an opinion, but to want to take away (or alter or infringe) the right to bear arms that a lot of people exercise to feel safe because a) guns make you uncomfortable or b) you associate violence in america directly to guns.... at least do some research on how guns work (mechanics, different types of actions, calibers etc etc). Go to a gun shop & ask about the process, ask to look at a form 4473, hell even hit the range to see if you had a good time.

A lot of people asking for stricter background checks don't even know what a form 4473 looks like. It's okay to have a deferring opinion but come informed or don't come at all.

5. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

If there were any Pandas in North Korea some of the starving people would have tried to kill and eat them all.

6. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

Although it's one man and an isolated event, this sad irony is noteworthy.
    I can't be a hypocrite.
    #alllivesmatter

1 person likes this.
  7. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

OMG it all makes sense now. Jesus Christ no wonder you think you are a gun expert but don't know jack ****.

8. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

People buy guns to feel safe from other people that have guns. It's like a circle of stupid.

9. Obito

Lol you're such a pretentious douche, no wonder no one likes you. I bet you're going to follow me around the forum now huh

Follow on keyboard commando

[​IMG]

10. Obito

I can understand the mindset that in a fully enlightened world, guns wouldn't serve a purpose.

The gun debate is just a never ending battle of disagreements & monkeys throwing **** at each other. Everything we debate about is kind of primitive when you really think about what we should really be focusing on & putting our money into.

11. g1184

g1184 Member

There's no need to play the victim here just because the hotel owner and those other guys are successful. This chip-on-your-shoulder mentality is very detrimental to your children's development, and society in general.

12. Bandwagoner

Based on the people I see working in gun store that is your self portrait. Fat as ****, used to be a space shuttle door gunner and tells you some stupid **** like a .357 mag does 5 times the damage of a 9x19mm.

You are the ****ing prototype for gun shop r****ds.

13. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

This is not necessarily true. I won't argue that I'm sure there is an alarming number of those that do buy guns that probably shouldn't. In my case, I'm not a small man, but I'm not a large one. If someone comes at my family or me with a weapon of any sort, I want to give myself the best chance to protect my loved ones.

14. Obito

Lol aww did I strike a nerve? I'm not dumb enough to post any personal info on the forum but I'm far from resembling something like you or that picture. Why are you offended about this 9mm thing bro bro? Are you an undercover Hi-Point operator? Sorry to offend your glock 9 big guy
    [​IMG]

Anyway this isn't even entertaining for me anymore, at least some of the guys I used to argue with on here, I had some type of respect for...

But you lol, you sad sad man. I know your kind, say what you will about gunshops but i love my job. **** stains like you work a **** job that they hate, come home open their laptop, go straight to the D&D section & look for **** to argue about "LOL urs a tard, every1 so tard here hahaha tard thread". Believe it or not some people see this forum as a hobbie but you.. this is your life. You live for this ****, you come here swinging your small dick around in peoples faces because this is as good as your life gets. This is the peak of your life.

So i get it you little toaster stroodle, yeah i bet you like those, I understand why you take this so seriously, because your ambition in life is to keyboard commando your way through your local nba basketball forum lol. Good luck with your dream dude.

I will be using that beautiful ignore feature that the great Clutch put at our disposal. Nice knowing ya douche.

15. Bandwagoner

No, I love interacting with you. It is just unbelievable how the universe works sometimes where everything makes sense. OF COURSE you work at a gun shop. OF COURSE you love your job. You know how much dumb **** I have heard your tard brehs tell people over the years. I notice you have dropped the .357 mag is 5 times as damaging. No need to ignore me either. I only call out BS. Don't repeat stuff you heard in your gun shop on Clutchfans and you won't hear anything from me.

16. magnetik

magnetik Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Don't worry, they rushed to blame guns in the first incident as well. The right to bear arms is one they REALLY hate.

18. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

People buy guns because it's their hobby. Almost everyone I know who owns firearms couldn't give two ****s about security. They own them because they are cool and fun to play with.

19. CometsWin

I'm not sure how that's much different from what I described. Obviously protecting your family is something everyone wants to do so let's give everyone guns, no? So why wouldn't I have a gun if all of you have guns? That's pretty much how that follows.

20. CometsWin

You must not know many people or you're from some state with stricter gun laws than Texas. Texans don't tend to support the second amendment so fervently out of their defense of hobby. I've never heard it's myyyyyy hobbbbby.