1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2013 Thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ItsMyFault, Oct 27, 2013.

1. CJLarson

CJLarson Member

I learned it's best not to wait, instead just make a decision. I got the same one for 470 after tax a couple weeks ago for viewing display items online. More than happy with it, much better than the BF deals.

2. The Stig

The Stig Member

Where could I go get a Xbox 1 without any hassle? I'm in the Sugar Land area.

3. TexasStake

TexasStake Member

anyone know where i can get a good deal on a new 360 controller or a good deal on a used one? Gamestop seems to have b2g1 on used stuff but I only need 1 :(

4. FlyerFanatic

FlyerFanatic YOU BOYS LIKE MEXICO!?! YEEEHAAWW
    Supporting Member

there good deals on parts at newegg for a new build? think my comp is getting ready to crap out on me, due for an upgrade anyways.

5. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

How does Cyber Monday work?

Does everyone stay up till midnight on Sunday night and start surfing different store sites like BB, Wal-Mart, Target, Fry's?

I was looking for like a 40" and when I got to Target last night all were gone besides one last Westinghouse that I had never heard of.

Will there be TVs like that on sale Monday?

6. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Contributing Member

Don't think it's been posted... if anyone is looking to do a mud run, Warrior Dash is offering $35 registration for their races on Cyber Monday only. That's about 40% off right now. I'm definitely taking advantage of that.

7. br0ken_shad0w

br0ken_shad0w Member

8. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Finishline.com has some sales going on. Some shoes 50% off

9. pugsly8422

pugsly8422 Contributing Member

Here you go

Normally $145, now $30.

10. pugsly8422

pugsly8422 Contributing Member

Took advantage of this last month, and liked the product so much I continued the subscription. You can always pay the $2 and cancel. Use code BLACKFRIDAY.

Link

11. BrieflySpeaking

BrieflySpeaking Contributing Member

thanks dude. got me a pair of Asics :cool:

12. ILoveWhiteGirls

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/dFFqUdToBGc?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/dFFqUdToBGc?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/n_adgG8Ba2Q?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/n_adgG8Ba2Q?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/QWVV__VWw7Q?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/QWVV__VWw7Q?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

13. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

[​IMG]

14. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

LOL. Doubt the walmart near me was that chaotic, but man. That ish looks horrible lol.

Don't know why they don't do tickets @ the door, and only hand them out to ticket people from a counter with the merchandise behind a wall etc. Ridiculous.

Thought every store did it like that now a days.

15. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Dell selling a 1 TB portable harddrive for 49.99..get it quick before its gone

16. OldfanofTmac

OldfanofTmac Member

Got it from tigerdirect for $530 , no tax either even though I live in california and we are usually charged tax, saved me about $40. On top of that, I get $50 in rebate, so the total is about $480. Btw, how does rebate work? Will I get a $50 check in the mail soon, or something similar?

Oh and any online deals for jordans and adidas shies? Perhaps even those steph curry under armour shoes?

17. ILoveWhiteGirls

Sweet deal, what's the link?

18. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Wal-Mart does some of that. Their big problem is they never close, and they are the most popular store.

They create these mobs by allowing everyone to crowd around stuff before it opens. It always ends in some mass rush chaos as customers overwhelm sales associates trying to control them.

Those TVs looked the ones our store had for $198, not $98, but their actions can't be for the wrong TV, can it?

19. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

They had one left at one of my Gamestops around 1pm. I could have got a PS4 & XB1 this morning with no problem, no line. Crazy.

20. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Any one know why men's cologne in places like Ross or Marshall's is so much cheaper for the good brands too? Are these old stock?