1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Black Cop Kills Unarmed White Youth

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Anas acuta, Aug 22, 2014.

1. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

So those presidents before Obama...were white people voting for them because they were white?

Well if Republicans keep thinking that black people just vote black because "He looks like them, we never had a chance." They are never getting that vote back. Lets consider that the GOP doesn't seem to do very well with other minority groups either.

If the girl looks good, only way I notice. Otherwise IDGAF. Actually, I think mixed women have the potential to be drop dead gorgeous, so I'm happy to see it.

No, you are wrong. 100%.

There is nothing that inherently tells a black person how they raise their children.

Culture is religion, region, food, dress. Not race.

Where I grew up, I knew asian and white kids that people would say "They act black" but it is more about the area.

A kid growing up in Hollywood is going to be raised differently than one in Brooklyn. Has nothing to do with race.

2. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So, black people vote for someone because of their race, but white people don't. A black person wouldn't begin to think of which politician might make policy decisions that would help them out. Only white people would do that?

You didn't words to say those things, but you implied that blacks only voted for Obama because of race. Yet you didn't imply that all the whites that have voted for white candidates did that because of race.

You've painted a very unfavorable picture of your racial views. I think there are plenty of places where people are around mixed race couples and don't give it a second thought.

3. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

This.

A big part of the reason Houston has such a bad image compared to other big cities such as LA/NY/Chicago.

4. Nook

Nook Member

Uhh suuure. Just as much "dislike" for outside your race couples in Chicago. I don't live in LA or NY so cannot comment on those cities.

Also pretty sure a cities stand on mixed race couples isn't the first thing someone thinks of when evaluating a cities image.

5. Anas acuta

Anas acuta Member

Has their ever been an election before 2008 where it wasn't two white guys going against each other?

I'm sure there's lot of white people who voted for McCain & Romney because they're white and didn't vote for Obama because he's "black." It works both ways. And plenty of blacks didn't vote for Obama this second time around (they call in on talk radio all the time) because he's shown to be the worst POTUS to ever hold the position.

6. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

No they just get on their ATV's and run amok over federal lands.

7. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Wow. Well you sure do know "black culture" then. You know, cos "black culture" is just one thing. Black Americans have the same culture as Black Carribean-Americans, Black American immigrants from Africa, etc. Yup, that "black culture".

Jeez, you really should stop posting if possible. I don't see how it's possible for one to sound dumber and more racist at the same time with each post.

Nothing better than the "I'm more black than so and so" that some Caucasians say at times. You know, because there is ONE WAY to be black isn't there?
    I'm sure you're more black than the Ghanaian-American kid that got accepted into every single Ivy league school right? You're more black than the Philadelphia Flyers winger Wayne Simmonds I bet. He plays Ice-Hockey and he speaks English properly so I'm sure you'd probably say you're more black than him right? You're more black than Shane Battier too I'm sure.

I don't even know where to begin with that statement. Parents that look different? So should all parents look similar? Obviously I know you mean parents that look different in terms of race but goodness, there are so many levels of ignorance in what you posted it would take me a whole page to even get into it.

You made some good points in some of your posts but it all gets negated by the various ignorant comments you add to it.

Please take a minute, re-read your post and be sure you want to post it before you click submit.

8. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Sooo, you're telling us you were privy to the conversations being held by those folks and their parents?

Nah, I'm sure they all told you right? The "MANY" of the them that you mentioned all told you. Let us know how much is "many" please?