1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Birthday STEAK DINNER--Where to go??

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ToyCen428, Oct 26, 2008.

1. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

BINGO!

2. droxford

droxford Member

Saltgrass is complete, utter, absolute CRAP. Denny's has better steak.

(and, no, I'm not joking. Seriously, Saltgrass' steak is worse than Denny's).

3. MONON

MONON Member

We're 180 out on this one. I've always had good to great steaks at Saltgrass, Outback, Texas Roadhouse, Ruth Cris, T of T and TLC. I thought the Logan's Roadhouse off 6 between 10 & Westheimer wasn't worth the money, but tried one in San Antonio & it was really good. So don't cross Logan's off your list because of me. I haven't tried the others.

4. HAYJON02

HAYJON02 Contributing Member

Texas Land and Cattle's smoked sirloin is good birthday eats. I wish I had some right now, but as the hero of Canton says.. if wishes were horses we'd all be eating steak.

Seriously you can't beat a bleu cheese wedge salad and smoked pepper crusted sirloin. Its too bad that good steak seems to be the one food that you can't make yourself cheaper than a restaurant. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Please.