1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Billy about to be released [MySA.com]

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jerinrulz, Jul 17, 2007.

1. lunaticrocket

lunaticrocket Rookie

Now we need to find another VSpan for this season to complain how the coach does not play him enough and that is why we suck. My vote goes for Brooks.

2. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

brooks is too good already...newly? novak?one of the power dancers?

3. jerinrulz

jerinrulz Contributing Member

My vote goes to the cameltoed power dancer wannabe in pruyens thread i believe

4. DonkeyMagic

Supporting Member

i agree. she can really box out! :D

5. batkins

batkins Contributing Member

Jacque Vaughn is there back-up point guard.

6. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

You also railed relentlessly against JVG blaming him for everything wrong with the Rockets (while conveniently letting Dawson, Alexander and the rest of the organization off the hook). I recall your biggest complaint about JVG was that he did not take the time last year when Yao Ming was out for 32 games to "develop" Spanoulis, JL3 and Novack. For the life of me, I will NEVER understand why some folks get so enamored over 2nd round NBA draft picks. I'm expecting another round Badianne posts any day now.

7. solid

solid Contributing Member

If that happens, make mine an UnScola.

8. FATCAT

FATCAT Member

You know he is gonna play for san antonio at some point but..at this point i would not mind seeing him in a spurs uniform. then during the playoffs tmac is gonna drive on the baseline and boom on him like he did shawn bradley! thats worth 1.4 mill in my book!

9. Yaozer

Yaozer Member

I hope V-Gina will decide to go back to the NBA some day and still get no PT. I don't hate him for complaining of no PT, but I do hate him for whining like a little school girl and getting his mum involved. Whatta V-Gina.

10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

I never let anyone off the hook, and thought that the organization had been trying for years to get the chemistry right, and had been unsuccessful. I do applaud them for trying to get it right, but some things don't pan out, but at least they tried. I also believe that management had a plan, and that JVG did not like it so he went with his own plan.

That is not what I said at all.

My biggest complaint about JVG is that he was not right for the Rockets team, and that his lack of adjustments or flexibility would hurt the team in the long run.

And, I did want JVG to develop players (all year, not just when Yao was out), because I saw that some of the players he was playing (mainly Rafer) were never going to be good enough.....

I don't mind getting skewered when I deserve it, but it bugs me when people misread my position on things and extrapolate it out to the nth degree....ah well...who cares......

UGH, why are we talking about JVG anyway, the guy is gone....and so is V-Span, and both of them have quit on the NBA at one time, they should be evermore linked as......THE WEENIE BOYS !

And because THE WEENIE BOYS are gone, the Rockets are a lot better.

DD

#50 DaDakota, Jul 18, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2007
  11. DonkeyMagic

Supporting Member

funny because last years team had no room to 'adjust' due to limted talent and limited skill

12. Tha TC

Tha TC Member

I would rather call it limited vision and creativity by the head coach.

13. wiredog

wiredog Member

that's what i said....he's the spurs' problem now...what a whiny b****......i guess he wants to be tracy mcgrady of greece!!! the niko niko guy will be devastated i'm sure!!!!

14. pacman

pacman Member

he had no room to adjust due to limited coaching talent and limited coaching skill.

15. DonkeyMagic

Supporting Member

yeah, i mean how could you not adjust with such versatile and skilled players like snyder, chuck, luther, novak, deke, vspan..heck even the teams third and 4th best players are very limited (battier and rafer are spot up shooters).

16. DaDakota

Supporting Member

You are just not going to give up the argument are you? Neither side can convince the other, and JVG is gone.

Why keep posting the same stuff over an over, let's move on to the new and improved Rockets.

DD

17. DonkeyMagic

Supporting Member

i know he's gone..i actually didnt even mention his name. I was talking more about actual players and skillsets.

but it doesnt make sense to demand versatility from last years team when they simply were not versatile. It seems like an obvious enough point, yet people want to make applejuice from oranges. it just wont work.

18. DaDakota

Supporting Member

Stop trying to get the last word, that is MY job !

DonkeyMagic, trying to usurp my last wordiness Kingdom, go away you serf, this is my turf....

DD

19. DonkeyMagic

Supporting Member

20. DaDakota

Supporting Member

Thank you, I am glad you are the bigger man and quit first.

:D