1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bill Romanowski on First Take

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Grape_Swisha281, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Grape_Swisha281

Romanowski said that Peyton Manning sub-consciously lets the Broncos fall behind in games so he can lead them back and prove to himself hes still elite...
    LOL

2. Grape_Swisha281

anybody else watching Bill loose all creditability?

3. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

How come he keeps getting publicity anyways?

4. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

He never had any credibility. People in the media just bring him on because he's an entertaining interview, and he has a 30% chance of flying off the handle at any given moment in time. He's a sociopath, and Roid Monster all wrapped in one.

5. Grape_Swisha281

Stephan A. Smith made Bill look like a fool the way he kept laughing and calling him out. Bill said a lot of things like he was with Tebow for 5 hours and knew hes a NFL QB (lol) and that he can spend 15 mins with somebody and know completly who they are.. The guy is crazy! (first Romanowski interview ive listened too)

6. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

He's been spitting out that same drivel for years now. I have no clue how or why he continues to get national interviews. He's on Tony the Hatchet Man's level in terms of uselessness and annoyance.

7. TISNF

TISNF Member

This basically sums up the segment for those that didn't watch:

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. Grape_Swisha281

that was basically my reaction too. Jason Taylors was priceless too, when he said yea i get where your coming from Bill i do this on madden with my 8 year old son but thats MADDEN

9. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

LOL. You do know that Hatchet Man is one of Lance Z's voices, right? Unless he created that to spoof a real person that I don't know about.