1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bill Clinton: Our greatest ex-president?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by basso, Aug 18, 2010.

1. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

he's had a lasting influence on the youth of america.

[rquoter]Study -- Girls Like Giving (and Getting) Oral Sex

High school boys, rejoice!

Perhaps it was Clinton's infamous sex-ed lesson that oral sex isn't technically sex, but whatever the reason, a new study says oral sex is occurring a lot more often.

University of Alberta researcher Brea Malacad studied 181 women ages 18 to 25 about their past and current heterosexual experiences, attitudes and opinions and found that 50 percent viewed oral sex as a less intimate activity than intercourse and over 30 percent felt powerful when performing fellatio.

"Both intercourse and oral sex were associated with mostly positive emotions overall, which suggests that most young women are engaging in these activities because they enjoy them," said Malacad.

She became interested in this research due to media reports sensationalizing oral-sexual behavior in teens. "Reports from the last 10 years or so have argued that young people have come to regard oral sex as 'no big deal' or inconsequential -- nothing more serious than a goodnight kiss," she says. "I'm not drawing that conclusion, but I think this [study] tells us that a good chunk of young people have a more laid-back attitude about oral sex [than previous generations], because historically, oral sex was regarded as an extremely intimate or even taboo behavior."

But don't worry -- the girls aren't the only ones doing the giving. "Based on the responses from my participants, cunnilingus is as common as fellatio," says Macalad. "Also, young women -- perhaps not surprisingly -- enjoy receiving oral sex more than performing it, although the reported emotions connected with fellatio were still positive overall."

You heard the lady: Giving -- and receiving -- is good.[/rquoter]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Excellent... :grin:

Best Basso thread ever?

3. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

He let us know that a BJ is not sexual relations. The word is spreading

4. cson

cson Contributing Member

like herpes

1 person likes this.
  5. marks0223

marks0223 2017 and 2022 World Series Champions
    Supporting Member

Never understood why people say putting your mouth on someone else's genitals is a less intimate activity than intercourse (with a condom), but ok :cool:

6. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Bravo!!! Ladies, it's summer time!!! get to work... :eek:

I will say I have noticed a shift in attitudes toward this in my own personal experience...

From a kid growing up in the 80's, it happened, but not as much as it happens today...some considered it dirty, taboo, etc...over the years, I've noticed more and more girls willing/suggesting it, so now, its pretty much a given...I love america...wish I was a kid growing up today...

7. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

i just missed the whole teenage girls being super loose and doing sexual favors easily era :(

Sure, there were still a few around my high school but no in days it seems like they are all easy and willing

8. basso

Supporting Member

unfortunately, i just missed the all girls are bi-sexual era too.

9. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Bill Clinton is DA MAN!

Getting head in the Oval Office, something I would love to but will never get to do. LOL

10. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

the stigma is dying. is it supposed to be as "intimate" as intercourse? i certainly don't think so. doesn't mean it's not enjoyable.

11. DrLudicrous

DrLudicrous Contributing Member

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/94wGndbOIPk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/94wGndbOIPk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

12. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

People didn't like having oral sex until the Lewinski scandal?

Seems reasonable enough.

13. basso

Supporting Member

there was a stigma? who knew?

14. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

This is a surprise?? :p

15. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Did someone call?

Signed,

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  16. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

A scientific study has shown that 99% of the populace didn't even know oral sex existed before hand.......there is a 97% variance on that study.

17. finalsbound

i once watched an episode of oprah where some 17 year old girl was talking about how she liked to wear thongs and give her boyfriends blowjobs. the audience was horrified, gasping, etc - it was hilarious. oprah was trying to tell her that there was "no real reason" to wear a thong (i felt that it was a backhanded way of calling her a slut) and that they were "super uncomfortable" (not true) and that she was "blown away" that teens don't consider oral sex to be the "equivalent" of intercourse. huh? since when has it been?

18. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

If the shoe fits.

19. finalsbound

to be fair, a lot of high school relationships have pretty short shelf lives.

20. basso

Supporting Member

or, in the case of thongs, doesn't.