1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bill Clinton joins cast of The Hangover 2

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by SirCharlesFan, Nov 14, 2010.

1. weslinder

weslinder Member

Bill Clinton in Thailand? Much good could come of this.

2. VanityHalfBlack

Why use old recycled Bill Clinton jokes/references??? Have him play a completely different character unrelated to his real life, now that would be more funnier and hilarious.. See this is the problem with Hollywood nowadays.. They are afraid to create new ideas and characters, that's why you see a lot of rehash of older 80's movies being remade left and right... There are a few exceptions in Hollywood this year like Inception, Scott Pilgrim and Jackass 3D but the rest of the crop isn't all that imaginative...

3. Uprising

Uprising Member

Ya, me too. Like, I had no idea Tom Cruise was in Tropic Thunder. That was a pretty neat surprise when he appeared and I realised it was him.

4. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Member

this should be good...hopefully it lives up to expectations..

5. jo mama

jo mama Member

i didnt even recognize him till about halfway thru the movie - and then i only recognized him b/c of his voice.

6. bloop

bloop Member

Who the **** would want to see Clinton as a character unrelated to his real life? That's like having Kim Kardashian come over and give oratory not oral. Nice speech now show us your ass.

You realize the entire point of a cameo is to leverage someone's real world fame/infamy. Clinton isn't being hired for his comedy chops but for who he is IRL.

Clinton is about as safe and establishment as you can get. If you wanted Hollywood to take a risk they would have kept Mel Gibson, done something funny with him and ate the firestorm. But they chickened out USA USA 2010 USA. This is who we are.

7. VanityHalfBlack

You go to a movie for the plot, story and character.. If you want Bill Clinton in his candidness, you watch Cnn interviews or Daily Show.. Who the **** would want to see Clinton as a funny stoner alpha male character??? That would be me.. I'm not talking about a normal character dude??? I'm talking about funny pot humor character...

8. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Member
    Supporting Member

I really hope his line is "That depends on what the meaning of "is" is."

9. VanityHalfBlack

Las Vegas ain't got nothing on Thailand, new teaser trailer for Hangover 2 BABY, WOOHOO!!!!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9xXBjtAGIzE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I can't wait for this movie, but I am looking forward to Hall Pass even more.

11. justtxyank

justtxyank Member

It would be a crime if that doesn't get said.

12. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Member

Where is Doug?

13. justtxyank

justtxyank Member

Mmmmmarried

14. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Member

I thought the same thing, but in on another youtube vid, it shows them all arriving together in thailand, so he's missing again i guess...can't wait...

15. Serg300

Serg300 Member

<object id="flashobject" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" allowNetworking="all" height="272" width="431" data="http://www.etonline.com/media/flash/unicorn/UMInterface.swf"><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.etonline.com/media/flash/unicorn/UMInterface.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="config=http://r.unicornmedia.com/embed/a6fdbad9-2126-43f2-a153-2022e29f437b?view=fkey%26view_id=107601&fwAdServer=http://2839.v.fwmrm.net/ad/p/1&fwProfile=cbstd_unicorn&fwAdNetworkID=10297&fwSiteSection=etonlinemain&fwSiteSectionNetworkID=10297&fwVideoAssetNetworkID=10297&fwAdManagerSWF=http://adm.fwmrm.net/p/cbstd_as3_live/AdManager.swf&fwVideoAssetID=107601-et_hangover_bts_110210&admode=fw&AllowDOMScan=1" /></object>
    Damn Stu HAHA!!!
    [​IMG]

http://hangover2.movie-trailer.com/

16. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Member

I can not WAIT for this movie.

I'm kind of a comedy snob, I admit it, but I honestly think the first Hangover was one of the funniest movies made in the last couple of decades. I put it right up there with the classics like Airplane, Caddyshack, Animal House, Vacation, etc.

17. VanityHalfBlack

It was kind of a bad ass comedy compared to like all those romantic comedies and high school bullsh!t comedies hollywood keeps on pumping out in the mainstreams..
    Hangover and the Harold and Kumar movies are trying to bring back those comedies we love so much back in the 70's, 80's, and 90's....

18. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

lol...the California Raisins! And Stu with the
    Mike Tyson facial tat.

19. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

Not to be a dick but in the future could you spoiler tag stuff like this, I'm not sure if anybody else does but I don't watch previews for movies I really want to see because they ruin cool surprises like this. Just a thought.

20. macalu

macalu Member

yea, this puts a damper on the cameo. part of what makes a cameo so great is you don't expect it.