1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bill Clinton agrees with me that Obama's an amateur and incompetent

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, May 11, 2012.

1. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

let's be very clear -- the SEALs bravely killed Usama

2. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

LOL, Obama doesn't get credit for giving the order to take out OBL but he is responsible for how much gas cost. How's that 5 dollar a gallon thing going for you?

3. FV Santiago

FV Santiago Member

Stories will come out before November that paint Obama as an aloof, detached figurehead who is involved in little more than campaigning alone. Those stories are accurate. James Carville, I believe, is a mole who has been feeding information to the Romney campaign about the Obama White House. According to him, it's incredibly dysfunctional, with deep divides between the political branch (Plouffe, Axelrod, Jarrett) and the governing/doing branch (Daley, Panetta, H Clinton, etc). Obama at his core is a campaigner/lecturer/politician. He is not a leader and he is not an executive. No one should be surprised at all, his past experience includes nothing that would suggest he can manage people and problems and lead. Nothing at all. As such, he typically sides with the political branch of the Administration, which vexes the governing branch. All have seen the turnover among the governing -- that's for a reason. Obama's chief concern is how the media portrays him. His White House has controlled and micromanaged the media like none before him. Image is everything to him. John Boehner said recently that Obama checked out from governing last Labor Day. He's making literally zero effort to tackle the very big problems that the country faces. He is obsessed with sports and his portrayal in the media. Leon Panetta gave the order to go after OBL. Obama was on the golf course as the defense team was gathered to deal with the issue -- Obama was brought in for the photo op only (notice his attire in the photo and seating location). Panetta gave the order because he was tired of waiting for Obama to mull over the decision -- it had been days and the Seal team was running out of time. As I've said before, Obama was simply a campaign vehicle to attract the youth and black vote -- a vote required to push the Democrats over the hump and win in 2008. Even that required an extra nudge (when the polls got tight - even the fake ones) from Tim Geithner at the NY Fed to let Lehman go bankrupt and accelerate the financial crisis so that it happened pre-election. Everything is calculated and managed. Everything. The American electorate is being misled and deceived by a complicit media.

4. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

[​IMG]

5. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

Under the direction of the Commander and Chief.

6. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Your account of going after OBL has already been proven false. Your information is severely lacking in facts. I'm sorry if you've been duped into believing the crap you just posted. I really am. I hope you find ways to get better and more accurate information in the future.

7. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Best post in the thread.

8. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

Hey FV Santiago

who sent you that email?

9. bigtexxx

This resonates, and I would assume it's correct. The evidence from the governing folks leaving speaks volumes.

This is correct, and baffling. I'd expect some last minute show-efforts to get lobbed in by the white house occupant prior to November, in order to attempt to capture some key demographics (hispanics, most likely).

This is very consistent with what I've heard from well-connected people, as well. Contrary to FranchiseBlade's assertion -- this has absolutely not been proven wrong.

10. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Keep ignoring facts all you want. It's worked out well for you so far. It's why you have such a sterling reputation on the boards. LOL

11. Anticope

Anticope Member

So he is aloof and cannot manage people, yet somehow, he successfully controls the media and the portrayal of his image of the media? Thank God we have the Republican party to save us all from Obama's totalitarion scheme...

12. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Does anyone have any exposes about conservative white guys running the suburbs and corporate America? Cuz we need to blow that **** wide open.

13. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

The need for projection is incredibly strong among the wingnuts. Switch a few words around and it describes W's administration to a T.

14. bigtexxx

doesn't make sense. Can you elaborate as to what you mean?

15. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

This.

1 person likes this.
  16. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

You have a theatre background, right? Is considering a suggestion and saying yes really directing?

I don't mean to sound egotistical, BUT I COULD HAVE DONE THAT! :grin:

.... and so could have you.

17. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Was shocked when I saw who made this thread, never expected this from bigtexxx.

18. bigtexxx

Slick Willie's words, not mine...

19. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

Actually not his words, but we're just ignoring that little factoid ain't we?

20. False

False Member

Since the troops are now getting credit for everything, let's also be very clear -- the troops foolishly led us to war in Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq. The troops are to blame for those quagmires! :rolleyes: