1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Biggest Chore (in personal hygiene)?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Zackery, Jan 22, 2011.

?

Which of these is the biggest chore?

1. Clipping your nails

8 vote(s)
    4.5%
  2. Shaving

98 vote(s)
    55.1%
  3. Flossing

59 vote(s)
    33.1%
  4. Other

13 vote(s)
    7.3%
  1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Needing to shave my nuts....every day.

2. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I thought you didnt like the act of shaving and that's why you waited a week to do it again. I figured why not skip the shaving and keep short "scruff", since you don't seem to mind or care. But i guess it's the time spent, whether it's shaving or trimming, that would be an issue?

Joking? Or you'd actually prefer women with hairy legs :confused:

3. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

I get away with shaving every other day only because I'm not white. But I let it go more than a day and it starts to itch and look rather ungainly. It's even more of a chore since I keep a beard and have to maintain a clean trim. On the other hand, being dark skinned and bearded means I can get away with not having to use a razor/cream now.

4. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

I PREFER smooth legs and smooth skin. But I see the OPTION to not be smooth. Why can't it be an option to go smooth or keep YOUR hair? Why should I take away what NATURALLY grows on YOUR body?

Isnt that being pretentious over our own creation? If I can demand everyone to shave their hair, I can demand everyone dye their hair a certain color. Based on WHAT?

Why are our own bodies a CHORE and HASSLE even? Why the hell should I resort to electrolysis and hair removal and redesign my body, cuz I care what YOU think about it? I think its stupid. Maybe we can LEARN to appreciate hair if it wasnt taken away from view. But because we put video cameras on ourselves we'll always try to refine some look.

5. dsnow23

dsnow23 Contributing Member

I'm going with clipping my nails. I frequently misplace the clippers, so looking for my "good clippers" can be a pain in the ass. Also, I only clip my nails outside, so I have to wait for a decent weather day in the winter months.

6. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

No one said anything about making any demands. Obviously it's all a preference. I can respect that view, but i don't see how you can be bothered so much by this and yet still prefer a woman to shave her legs, while still shaving from time to time yourself.