1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Big Brother 20

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rockets34Legend, Jun 20, 2018.

1. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I'm not blindly rooting. I'm (was) rooting for everybody black. I thought I was clear; my eyes are open.

I know exactly who Bay and Swag are and how cringe their behavior has been, but there have been worse house guests who had more entitlement issues and worse Diva behavior than Bayleigh, and there have been bigger shameless self-promoters than Swag.

I'm 4 episodes behind.

2. Roscoe Arbuckle

If Big Brother is entertaining to you, remove yourself from society and enjoy the crapulence of living in a van down by the river.

3. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Back on CF for like 2 minutes and a RR post about how men are discriminated against and dumb ****ing drunk post by FFB. Never change, CF. Never change.

4. Roscoe Arbuckle

You honestly need to quit being such a weird douche, kid. I mean, your wife knows who I am. That is just ****ing obsessive weirdo stuff.

#84 Roscoe Arbuckle, Aug 14, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
  5. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

My wife knows who you are because you called her mother a b**** on Facebook, you piece of **** walking advertisement for sobriety and/or abortion.

6. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

I knew this was going to be good before I clicked on the thread. :)

Shots fired Fatty

Rocket Man - 1
    Fatty - 0

7. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Fatty is the Rockstar of Clutchfans.

ROCKSS likes this.
  8. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Rocket Man - 2
    Fatty - 0

:D

9. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I've only watched since 2009, but I can't recall such an awful performance in a competition that will quite possibly directly lead to eviction when she would've easily been saved.

10. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

I said the same thing to my daughter. Worst comp performance ever that will probably end up directly leading to her eviction.

Why anyone from the other side is talking any kind of game with Tyler is beyond me. At this point he's playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers.

11. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Tyler is a puppet master... Sam is insane.

12. Roscoe Arbuckle

Ok, we can now add Liar to your credentials.

Your level of vitriol and hatred of a person you've maybe met 5 times? Certifiably mental.

I've no need to insult you... Get some psychiatric help.

...and before you try and comeback with another ridiculous comment?

Yes. I drink too much.

I also own a company, live in one of the best mid-rises in town and am sending my son to college this year.

Overall? I'm good.

Find someone who actually gives a **** about you to hate on.

#92 Roscoe Arbuckle, Aug 16, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  13. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

That was a satisfying ending last night. This is the first time the wife and I have rooted for different sides of the house, so I've enjoyed this season so far. :)

14. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Seeing 2 smoking hotties like Angela and Haliegh being enemies... I just wish they'd just kiss and make up.

KingCheetah likes this.
  15. PhiSlammaJamma

Thought for sure JC was taking the plan too far when hoping to get Fez jealous, but all be damned that worked. That side the house can't do anything right. But JC might be the dumbest of them all because he's picking off his own side.

16. body slam

body slam Member

Fez is soooooo stupid!!!

17. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

gotta wonder how fessy is going to take to watching this episode after the show ends. he seems like a very emotional guy and JC was straight up cruel in his DR talking about how stupid fessy is and how he is going to manipulate him as a puppet master. fessy seems to think they are genuinely friends.

still can't believe scottie just sat there smiling while Brett lied at the house meeting. hell the football player lady was more worked up in her own defense and she knew she was lying. how could scottie not defend himself? the FOUTE side of the house just plain sucks. i can't wait until we get to L6 taking each other off... that's when the next level fun begins.

ima_drummer2k likes this.
  18. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

JC was a little over the top even for him, he comes off as an a$$ to me now, I cant wait for Fessy to see that in the end, I hope it costs JC in the end if he makes it that far.

19. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Glad "Rockstar" is gone. I would have asked what her real name is on the first night and just called her that. Sorry, I'm not calling anyone "Rockstar" unless you are actually a rock star... She had issues. She struck me as one of those people who probably got picked on in high school, then invented this new persona to try and erase those memories but never really got over it and is really just hiding behind this persona.

I haven't watched Sunday's episode yet, but my early pick to win it all is the little person (I can never remember their names). He's floating perfectly and doesn't have any real enemies yet. Tyler is playing a good game, but at some point, his house of cards is going to collapse.

20. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Fessy really is a dumb bass