1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Big Brother 20

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rockets34Legend, Jun 20, 2018.

1. PhiSlammaJamma

Think it would work this week, even with a split side nom, because she thinks she has tyler in pocket.

2. Newlin

Newlin Member

Ok Rachel. Back to panhandling on Fremont street.

3. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

It's a fun season. Bayleigh's days are numbered. She might end up backdooring herself if she uses her Power App. Damn, she is so dumb, why did she tell Rachel!?

We finally get to see Angela's personality and it turns out she's a snake. She turned on Rachel so fast, then gave her a mean girls exit interview. That's pretty f-cked up.

4. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Yeah Angela's exit interview was quite savage. Rachel looked mortified.

Bayleigh's power app was called "secret HOH" for a reason...loses a lot of its effect when it's no longer secret. That was a big slip up. Her HOH win really got to her head. and now that it was spilled out to the whole house, her own alliance finding out they were in the dark..they're already starting to doubt her. Fessy especially. He already knew about the power but he was shocked Bayleigh was spill it to Rachel..she told Fessy he was the only one that knew.

Tyler wants to get out Bayleigh ASAP now because of the power. He's trying hard to convince Angela. He's gotten his way every week so I wouldn't be surprised. Bayleigh can use her power app and still get backdoored. Her power is nearly useless in that regard.

5. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Bayleigh is making her rounds in the house, sucking up to Tyler, Sam, etc. and trashing her Fessy..her only real number 1. She also threw him under the bus to Brett, saying she told him about the power after Brett said he told him he didn't know. Tyler was unclear on the parameters of her power but luckily Bayleigh was nice enough to detail everything about it. This is after he told her that he voted out Brett against her wishes. This girl really has no clue.

Angela is still grinning ear to ear and gloating about Rachel "crying for months and months". She's quite the sociopath. I find her a tad sexier now.

#65 tehG l i d e, Aug 3, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
  6. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Ive never seen Angela happier. Our First clue was when we saw how talkative she was when Kait was voted out. She lives to throw women under the bus it seems.

I was afraid Bay was going to start throwing her alliance under the bus to keep herself safe. She is probably going to give Tyler her power by letting him dictate how she uses it to keep herself safe.. Freaking Bayleigh!! YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!! smh..

This season is pretty fantastic, but I don't know how much longer I can hold out.. Bay sucks, is an imperfect vessel for my fandom, but she is the only one I've been rooting for.. everyone else I don't care about..

7. body slam

body slam Member

to quote my favorite Uncle Waldo episode "Hot damn gig'em". This week should be fun.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

Think everyone made the right play. Angela has a plan. And continues to wear clothes that appear to be one pull string away from falling off. I like her style.

Not sure why the Bull show decided to air a thanksgiving episode, but even worse, they make the black guy look like an idiot. He and his girlfriend find a dead body in their trunk. both innocent. She wants to call 911. He wants to hide the body. Blood everywhere. She calls 911 anyway. He tells her to hang up. She does, but not until after she tells 911 they have a body in their trunk. 911 calls back. And she doesn't answer. I mean seriously.

9. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Been on vacation and finally caught up on BB until I saw this paragraph. I have no idea what this is referencing. Did something happen behind the scenes?

10. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Julie's husband, head of CBS, has been accused of sexual misconduct by 6 women.

ima_drummer2k likes this.
  11. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

So I guess temper tantrum Bayleigh is that way in real life too since a bunch her co-workers posted that she acts this condescending/spoiled at work. They said she evens tries to order the pilots around. Her and the repo Nick Young deserve each other.

buffalobills!!! likes this.
  12. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I knew all I needed to know after her first hammock conversation with Swag on the feeds early in the game. It was pretty cringeworthy and my ideal of Bayleigh crumbled. Since I root for everybody black, I was still rooting for her and Swag. I hope Swag and Bay go on to leave fruitful lives together.

13. Frank Drebin

Frank Drebin Member

Is it just me, or does Angela really seem like a heartless c#$* deep down? Helps in Big Brother that's for sure.

Watching Brett bomb that hacker comp was pretty funny.

Have been rooting for Tyler pretty much all show. He's level headed, good at comps, and sees the game better than most. Does anybody have any gossip about him being in love with some girl from home who has a boyfriend? That was the shade Swaggy threw on him as he left I believe.

I'm also starting to root for Fess. He's a little too nice, likes Hailee way too much, but he seems loyal and more of a genuine person than the others.

14. PhiSlammaJamma

Tyler is lucky to have another hacker this week. I prefer he stay at this point, but he's gonna be a huge target.

Bayleigh redeemed herself on the way out, but that tantrum was real. She exploded. Tyler got under her skin by being calm and collected.

If Brett can flirt with Hailee this week that would be great to see Fez react. Hailee totally caved. That was sad to see. Total weakness, but added some drama which was fun. Brett is much more interesting than I first thought, I kinda like him now even though he is probably without any morals whatsoever.

Not a big fan of any power that strips the HOH. Like the hacker. It defeats the point of the game. Think you have to work really hard to earn that kind of power in a secret comp.

15. body slam

body slam Member

psycho Sam is scary

KingCheetah likes this.
  16. buffalobills!!!

I hate the hacker twist, but I get. The season gets boring and predicable around this time

17. buffalobills!!!

Sociopath narcissist vibes, for sure. I only care about her and Brett leaving, but I hope it's a blindside from a fellow Level 6 member (hopefully Tyler) or somebody like Scottie gets her out

Kaitlin really screwed Foute for the rest of game by flipping on Steve and then putting up Swaggy. They have won most of the HoHs and comps

#77 buffalobills!!!, Aug 12, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  18. buffalobills!!!

Why do you blindly root for people based on race? Baleigh is a smart girl, but damn is she entitled and a diva. Up there with Angela, JC and Kaitlin for worst people in that house.

cardpire likes this.
  19. PhiSlammaJamma

lol at Sam. I looked up Stomp a mudhole. It does exist, but you may not want to know what is. Curb stomp. JC scared, lol. Sam is a crazy one.

body slam likes this.
  20. cardpire

cardpire Member

sucks, they finally got the casting right and landed on a season where they didn't need any twists at all, much less one that extreme.