1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Big Brother 20

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rockets34Legend, Jun 20, 2018.

1. buffalobills!!!

Scottie the snake framing Haleigh :(

2. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I don't care about any of these people except Bayleigh.

Angela has no personality.. Is this a strategy or is she really this boring.

3. buffalobills!!!

*Eye roll*

4. glad_ken

glad_ken Contributing Member

Some old pics of Sam

[​IMG]

5. body slam

body slam Member

Look at Scottie playing the game

Garner likes this.
  6. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

How old are these pictures?

7. PhiSlammaJamma

Not surprising. Sam has a pretty face generally. Her body just doesn't cooperate.

8. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Rachel's response to the tiebreaker during the HoH competition had me in tears. She had this Beautiful Mind calculation on her board only to guess 12,500 seconds when the correct answer was 400-something.

9. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

Ugh. Bayleigh is worthless. I'm enjoying the Summer of Kaitlyn. Just great TV.

10. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Despite this being one of the more entertaining seasons, there are a lot of worthless players in the house right now. I don't know if you have been watching the feeds, but Bay is maneuvering with Swag gone; she has to make up for lost time and build new relationships.

Angela, Brett, Winston, Fessy, Kait, Sam are all pretty worthless.

JC, Bay, Hay, Rachel, KC, Rockstar are all just maneuvering around Tyler and Scottie waiting for a shoe to drop.

#30 DreamShook, Jul 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
  11. body slam

body slam Member

a bro needs to go really hope Sam does not save them

12. PhiSlammaJamma

The psychotic clairvoyant Kaitlyn has been more entertaining than I thought, she's a basket case.

The Bros play was moronic. Scottie threw it right back at them. There's really no reason to put a jock on the block. They never win. Sam shouldn't save, but she does need some alliances and a save should guarantee it.

Tyler is hard to root against. Looking for a reason not to like him. But he's seeing the game clearly, and has a charisma.

RasaqBoi likes this.
  13. PhiSlammaJamma

Although Brad's thinking was on the money ( try to gain the vote of an emotional loopy ), that execution came off as totally made up. I'm not sure why he comes off as charismatic to the house guests, he totally comes off as fake on camera. Think Rockstar will win the case. But it shouldn't even matter. I do think the jocks are smarter than they appear, but their gameplay was still moronic. Meanwhile, Tyler may have temporarily dodged the bullet due to the blow up. Lucky. But will be found out.

14. tinywang

tinywang Contributing Member

Winston is one of the saltiest people ever. Wasn't he also the one who owns a gun? I'm not sure I'd trust him with one tbh....he has those eyes where hes out for blood.

15. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

The guy is unhinged. If he was left in the house, I have no doubt, he would have exploded on someone. He has crazy eyes.

16. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Tyler is running the house and no one knows. I want him to get figured out but everyone else is too oblivious.

17. body slam

body slam Member

Scottie was so close in the one on one when Brad asked who was in Kaitlyn's ear the whole time? He said Tyler and Brad spun it to get the heat off Tyler.

18. PhiSlammaJamma

This week is a total waste. We had to spend time on a racial discussion and whoever gets evicted gets saved anyway.

body slam likes this.
  19. PhiSlammaJamma

Tyler is on TKO, what?

20. body slam

body slam Member

Tonight's show kind of sucked. We can only hope for some good drama since we already know whoever is evicted is coming back.