1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Big baby Davis goes off on CP3/Doc

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Rox11, Apr 28, 2017.

1. hooroo

hooroo Member

the football clip is impressive. he's beating players using footwork instead of relying on his size and strength.

2. Kendrick Lamar

Kendrick Lamar Contributing Member

If I was on the Clippers (or just CP3) and I heard this, I would be pissed off.

But as an NBA fan, Big Baby has some high entertainment value. He could definitely make a worthwhile career in the media. Good on Colin for bringing him in.

3. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

I remember watching big baby on the clippers and you could kind of tell he was an outcast.

plutoblue11 likes this.
  4. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

I could listen to him for hours.. i want more sincere talking like this

plutoblue11 likes this.
  5. Jontro

Jontro Member

the baby speaks the truth with data. the world needs to listen to his gospel.

6. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

a
    I agree with this, for the most part.

The Clippers window closed, a few years ago.

They never added another piece for CP3 and Blake or a lockdown defensive wing. DJ is a good player, but his offense is too limited, even last year I felt, like the way the league is going and looking at what GS has done. The Clippers should've let DJ walk and grabbed a slightly cheaper big (who might've been a little better offensively or defensively---while being worse in categories) and possibly an above average or near all-star wing player.

If it were a question of who I would keep-- I'd choose CP3 without hesitation. Griffin is a FANTASTIC player, but I don't think he can lead your team to playoffs, every year. Given his injury history and inconsistency (on/off the court). Point guards can play at a high level for longer periods of time, CP3 is proving that. While, he can make players around him, better. He should've won the MVP in 2007-08 (even though Kobe was really good that year and snubbed several times)

I don't think the Clippers will stay relevant as with BG unless they get an above average point guard, while filling all of their current holes.

Hurray for the Rockets

7. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

That's funny,

that you actually will respect a guy that destroyed the front desk of Motel 6 because he can't get a room to f**k his girlfriend 3AM in the morning.