1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

"Biedrins more valuable than some may think"

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by infinitidoug, Jun 28, 2011.

1. infinitidoug

infinitidoug Member

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/292772-biedrins-more-valuable-than-some-may-think

If the Warriors can do it, the Rockets should pay a reporter to write an article that touts the "great potential" Thabeet and Hill has so a trade can happen already

1 person likes this.
  2. Noob Cake

Noob Cake Member

Warriors blowing smoke. Morey needs to make Feigan write a piece of Jordan Hill's work ethic and maturity.

3. RocketsMAN!

RocketsMAN! Member

Why wait for Feigan, BimaThug should write something up here, then post it to Twitter, then keep ReTweeting it until it gets exposure on Ford's Insider or something on BSPN from someone too lazy to create an original thought. Send it to Blindbury.

4. RocketsMAN!

RocketsMAN! Member

I did ESPN Trade machine earlier, and we would have to send Thabeet/Hill/T-Will to match Beidrens. I'm sure that's enough. All 3 expire end of this season, so that would open up CAP room for them. I didn't try plugging in Flynn into that trade to see if that helps, cuz GSW have no quality 1 backups.

5. RocketsMAN!

RocketsMAN! Member

C-Bud/Hill/Thabeet also works for Beidrans.

6. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Yeah, It's Morey's turn to call Chron and have them write the Article about Thabeet's new found post moves and added motor. two can play that game.

[​IMG]

7. Madeinchin4

Madeinchin4 Member

LOL:grin:

8. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

Honestly, if the guy was healthy, he probably wouldn't be on the trade block now and his value would be much higher.

If we get him, and he stays healthy, he could easily become the steal of the year.

9. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

I think Biedrins could be very good value if he regains his confidence. The last couple of times I saw him he was totally pathetic.

10. cod

cod Member

Mike James
    Francis
    Hill
    Thabeet

11. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Excuse me, sir, but did you try to steal my name? :)

I don't think the reward for Biedrins is worth the risk. If his salary were not as frightening, I'd say go for it.

However, if all we have to give up is Hill and Scrubeet, I'd take it.

12. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Look, I think Biedrins is worth taking a flyer on if you are giving up expiring contracts. However, saying Biedrins is more valuable than people think is like saying Greg Oden is healthier than people think.

It's only true because of how little people think of his value.

13. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member