1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Biden is no joke; will vote for him again

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, Jul 2, 2021.

1. astros123

astros123 Member

@Salvy I trust Univision more than anyone else

Can you blame Bill Clinton for getting a blow job? It was the peak of hip-hop, economy had a surplus and the Russia just fell. Man the 90s were the greatest time in American history

2. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

3. astros123

astros123 Member

4. Salvy

Salvy Member

LMAO, Univision is worst than CNN.... Just a bunch of stupid biased libtards tryin spread lies about Trump, this is why no one respects Jorge Ramos anymore... Commie pos....

5. No Worries

No Worries Member

#5325 No Worries, Sep 25, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2023
    astros123 likes this.
  6. Salvy

Salvy Member

tinman and basso like this.
  7. Salvy

Salvy Member

@tinman

They think Latino's voting for Biden

tinman likes this.
  8. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

uh sure Puff Doggie Dogg
    C run M
    Easy T

breh made donkey of the day

@pgabriel
    @Ziggy
    @rocketsjudoka
    @J.R.

Woke people don’t know real hip hop
    This is facts

cheap non contributing members don’t either

Salvy likes this.
  9. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

10. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

Houstonian Is right

Salvy likes this.
  11. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

He disrespected LL’s name
    No respek

@Jontro
    @AroundTheWorld
    @Trader_Jorge

Jontro likes this.
  12. astros123

astros123 Member

Are you drunk? Univision was the most accurate pollster for 2022 and 2020. Commie pos? You need mental help Jesus

13. astros123

astros123 Member

Biden is literally giving reparations to black farmers lol but let's be upset over him calling someone boy lolll

14. basso

basso Member
    Supporting Member

you mean the fine people hoax?

Salvy likes this.
  15. basso

basso Member
    Supporting Member

https://www.politifact.com/article/2019/apr/26/context-trumps-very-fine-people-both-sides-remarks/

Reporter: (Inaudible) "… both sides, sir. You said there was hatred, there was violence on both sides. Are the --"

Trump: "Yes, I think there’s blame on both sides. If you look at both sides -- I think there’s blame on both sides. And I have no doubt about it, and you don’t have any doubt about it either. And if you reported it accurately, you would say."

Reporter: "The neo-Nazis started this. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest --"

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides.You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

Reporter: "George Washington and Robert E. Lee are not the same."

Trump: "George Washington was a slave owner. Was George Washington a slave owner? So will George Washington now lose his status? Are we going to take down -- excuse me, are we going to take down statues to George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him?"

Reporter: "I do love Thomas Jefferson."

Trump: "Okay, good. Are we going to take down the statue? Because he was a major slave owner. Now, are we going to take down his statue?

"So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.

"Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people. But you also had troublemakers, and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets, and with the baseball bats. You had a lot of bad people in the other group."

AroundTheWorld, Astrodome and Salvy like this.
  16. Salvy

Salvy Member

This will casually be ignored by the liberal dumb wokies because it does not meet the narrative the leftist media and political party sold them.....

basso likes this.
  17. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Wait, you're black?

18. Kim

Kim Member

I think something like this already happened during COVID, and then some poor white farmers sued, then it got expanded to all poor farmers. Maybe that happened or maybe it was all a terrible nerdy policy dream?

19. astros123

astros123 Member

Biden tried doing the program as part of his stimulus bill in 2021 but white farmers sued and a white republican judge stopped the program. The admin thought about appealing but were worried that the supreme court might strike down all race based social programs so they didnt appeal.

They're now trying to restart the program but only to people who have gotten loans from the department before versus a blanket payment before. Not sure how it will pan out but their trying to help black families as much as possible

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us...t-relief-program-minority-farmers-2021-06-24/

20. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Member