1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Biden is no joke; will vote for him again

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, Jul 2, 2021.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I'm not hoping for anything. And yes, I have met Joe Biden, it's just his style to try to create a connection by telling personal anecdotes.

2. astros123

astros123 Member

Supposedly you've met every person living on planet earth. Doesn't pass the smell test.

Somehow you're sooo well connected that you can't Google basic conspiracies you spin. Makes no sense

3. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

To be precise, it was at an event where he spoke (and told anecdotes). Not like he and I hung out. Was in 2017.

4. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

Even though Obama said during the last campaign that we have Democracy at stake, 2024 is the real test. If anyone thinks trump can't win is 100% wrong, this is politics and we have seen that the maga crowd will back trump even if he is in jail, half the gop is in the same boat. I will feel OK if Biden and trump go head-to-head but I am nervous about a dumbass 3rd party coming along to split dem votes. For those of us who will fight tooth and nail to keep trump out of the white house, we have to do more than normal. I am going to try and volunteer this year at a polling place, never done it before but I am going to try. I`ve really tried to look at the gop candidates (as I have mentioned in other threads) because you never know what will happen over the next year, the only one I would consider at this point is Chris Christi..........Ron is trump light with no personality and is to much into woke, woke, woke, Vivek is a conspiracy theorist and I like his outside the box thinking but he is so far outside the box at times he loses reality. I haven't really looked at Haley, but I don't find her appealing. Asa has no chance; he should get out. Pence is a ***** and as far as I am concerned, he isn't being 100% honest about his time with trump, he's trying to "be honest" and when he disputes what others think he gets a backbone but then later it collapses. Tim Scott.........don't really know much about him, but he too is scared to go after trump which a no-go for me

I think its a huge mistake for the Dems to not have a few candidates waiting in the wing, where are you Corey Booker? I like Biden and he's done some great things, but the poor man is old and you never know what will happen at that age with that stress level..............I try and consider my grandpa who is the same age as Biden and wonder how the **** does Biden do it, my grandpa sleep half the day away LOL :D

No Worries and Andre0087 like this.
  5. astros123

astros123 Member

The biggest worry are your Bernie bros leftie trash who hate on Biden and make up conspiracies cuz they're no different than the MAGA cult. Here is Bernie sanders presidential campaign spokesperson and one of the "leaders" of the bernie sanders movement. Shes literally advocating for Trump to get back into office cuz somehow trump being back in office will break the "corporate dupopoly?

This is what we're up against in 2024 and folks are living in lala land @rocketsjudoka

Dont you guys love "progressive bernie bros." Your type @fchowd0311 @glynch is so awesome! @FranchiseBlade Good idea that Cornell west will break the corporate duopoly!!! You bernie bros are effin awesome!

Go bernie!!

#4945 astros123, Aug 22, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2023
  6. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

And what has Trump done? He's trying to show empathy. People that don't get it, usually don't have it.

Andre0087 likes this.
  7. SuraGotMadHops

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You liberal goobers will put lipstick on anything. My goodness. Use some brains man. It's ok, you can say Biden is bad for falling asleep at the memorial and saying stupid s*** like this. Forget about past presidents, sometimes bad is bad, and this is BAD.

8. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Trump throwing paper towels is surely worse. But that doesn't make this good.

9. astros123

astros123 Member

"Biden is falling asleep" lol or you're just a dipshit clown who fell victim to a edited clip and too dumb to fact check it.

Why do you act smart ?

We have half this country running around brainwashed with conspiracies and we find it completely normal. It's always the MAGA clowns @J.R. @SuraGotMadHops

10. SuraGotMadHops

LOL yeah, he looks alert AF in that "unedited" video. Like most libs of your ilk, you are highly spirited, but man you are stupid as f***.

11. astros123

astros123 Member

There's a tragedy that killed thousands of people and you want biden to be highly spiritual Are you mentally sick? You want him to smile nd be joyful while the speaker talks about hundreds of children being dead?

Do any of you MAGA turds even go to church? When one prays they usually close their eyes and speak to God. The idea that biden closed his eyes to pray and you morons think he fell asleep shows more about you idiots than liberals.

I'm "stupid as ****" yet you were the dipshit moron who thought he fell asleep 15 min ago lol. Its funny how you morons go about life thinking you're somehow intelligent humans. I'd laugh at your face if I saw you

12. SuraGotMadHops

[​IMG]

13. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

[​IMG]

14. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

Nice self portrait.

15. astros123

astros123 Member

99% of the right literally believes in lies and bullshit and they have no shame in lying. @SuraGotMadHops just claimed that biden fell asleep and we liberals should be embarrassed. Now that it's shown biden didn't fall asleep were still "stupid as ****" even though he was the dumbass to believe something blindly. The "Biden fell asleep" made trending news on the right even though it's literally a lie.

Disinformation and lies will destroy this country

16. SuraGotMadHops

Once again, you are highly spirited...but stupid as f***

Salvy likes this.
  17. astros123

astros123 Member

You can call me whatever you want. I'm not the idiot sharing edited fake videos as if they're real am I? Honesty I don't even blame you for being brainwashed. You're part of the system and the right wing machine that has successfully brainwashed half this nation.

The people to blame are foxnews and the entire ecosystem. You @Salvy and others are nothing but brainwashed foot soliders doing what you're told.

18. SuraGotMadHops

I didn't even share any videos you dumbass choad. You spend all your time yelling at everybody you forget who you are yelling at. If anybody is brainwashed, its you and your over emotional, unhinged nonsensical libtard talking points. You are incapable of critical thought, you big dumb b*stard.

19. astros123

astros123 Member

You literally just said, "Use some brains man. It's ok, you can say Biden is bad for falling asleep at the memorial and saying stupid s*** like this. "

You told us to "use our brains" because Biden falling asleep is not okay. Again you are the perfect example of everything whats wrong in society. You can spew bullshit conspiracies and still have a pat on your back. You're a effin loser and thats the only thing you are.

You're literally telling others to "critically think" while you're spewing disinformation lol. Its comical how utterly stupid you MAGAts are

20. SuraGotMadHops

You're the dumbf*** who said I posted a video when I didn't, and my post was in response to somebody else, but as usual, you are an antagonistic piece of s*** that you have to interject and jump on every post that has any whiff of anything that isn't pro Left. If someone doesn't hug a leftist's balls in their post, you have to make it clear to the world that you hold Leftist balls in your mouth at all times.