1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Biden is no joke; will vote for him again

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, Jul 2, 2021.

1. astros123

astros123 Member

Trump - "if my daughter was a little younger I'd **** her"

Biden - "hey kids if you want to know where a good ice cream shop is let me know"

MAGAT trolls- pedo!!!!

FranchiseBlade, No Worries and Amiga like this.
  2. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

oh, papi...

3. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Wants some ice cream, little girl?

4. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

Were you under the impression that Trump cooked up COVID in a lab and released it in the United States? Or did you not think COVID and the lockdowns imposed by various state governments (most controlled by Democrats) had an effect on the economy.

5. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Can the US stand this much winning? Joe is going FAFO.

Jamie Dupree/Atlanta Journal-Constitution:

Amid economic complaints, Americans hit the road

A recent poll showed just 34 percent of Americans like the way that President Biden has been handling the economy — unimpressed by his talk about ‘Bidenomics.’

But if people are so unhappy, they aren’t demonstrating their anger by staying home. In the past year, I’ve traveled to 22 states, and the U.S. economy seems to be crackling.

The evidence was everywhere — a bustling candy store outlet in Indiana, jammed buses at the Grand Canyon, crowded tourist boats in Chicago, long lines at Niagara Falls, busy restaurants in New Mexico — Americans aren’t acting like the economy is going down the tubes.

U.S. travel and tourism groups expect this year to set a record, eclipsing numbers from 2019, before the Coronavirus outbreak.

astros123 likes this.
  6. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

7. astros123

astros123 Member

I genuinely don't think alot of right wingers had a loving childhood and it's extremely sad and depressing. Loving your kids is the only reason why one stays alive.

I just don't get right wingers and their fake family values. Their frauds

8. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

Joe has been using his son's death for stolen valor for a decade, claiming he died in Iraq.

basso likes this.
  9. astros123

astros123 Member

You're a scumbag seriously. Biden truly believes his son died cuz of toxic burn pit and has never used it as some political point. When you lose a son who served in Iraq then you can the audacity to talk. Who are you to tell a grieving dad that his pain isn't directed properly.

Bidens son served proudly. What did trumps kid do that you lick his ass? Idiots

10. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

The Bidens went to Nevada this weekend and then they fly to Maui on Monday...

astros123 likes this.
  11. astros123

astros123 Member

Biden has attended church every week as POTUS no matter where he is in the world.

Yet the religious scumbags are going vote for a guy convicted of sexual assault and on trial for 90+ felony

Morons

12. Buck Turgidson

If you could vote, I know you would, right?

13. Buck Turgidson

Which Republican is that?

14. Buck Turgidson

That's not how that works and if you actually gave a damn you'd be embarrassed for using that phrase.

But you don't. And you aren't.

astros123 likes this.
  15. Nook

Nook Member

He lost his wife and the mother of his children in a terrible car accident where his children watched their mother die.

He lost his daughter when she was like 5-6 years old in a car accident.

His son Hunter Biden had a severe skull fracture and almost died in the same accident - his son would go on to have numerous neurological and psychological issues.

His other son Beau died from cancer in his 40’s.

The man has had a lot of tragedy in his life - he is many things - he can exaggerate or lie, he plagiarized in law school, he isn’t really a great student or scholar - and he has taken some positions over the last 55 years that he shouldn’t have - but I don’t think he steals valor from anyone and he is an empathetic guy.

16. Nook

Nook Member

He is also 82 (?) years old… and I defended Bush and Trump for their vacation time and I will do the same for Biden. I don’t have a problem with the President of the USA making sure they have adequate rest and time off - it’s a very stressful job.

17. astros123

astros123 Member

Biden is 80. That account calls any time outside the WH "vacation time." Whether that's camp David or somewhere else it's automatically grouped as vacation.

Its propoganda

18. Nook

Nook Member

Doesn’t matter to me, even if it is true - my point remains the same, Joe Biden has an incredibly stressful and important job. He can take as much time off as he needs or wants because I want him well rested and in a good frame of mind when he makes decisions. Also - I don’t know any other 80 year olds as active as Joe Biden… his vacation time is irrelevant to me.

19. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Honestly cant take folks who btch about said president (obama, biden) being on vacation and then flat out ignore trump doing the same exact sht except he's likes to funnel tax payers money back into his pocket since he likes vacationing at his own properties.

20. astros123

astros123 Member

You mean like forcing secret service to rent 700 dollar rooms at his hotel every week when he went on purpose? Or you mean forcing secret service to pay 3000 a month just to use restrooms next to the family ? I can go on and on about his numerous gifts.

It's just funny how the same MAGA in this thread have no shame in life. I don't know how they do it