1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Biden is no joke; will vote for him again

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, Jul 2, 2021.

1. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

2. King1

King1 Contributing Member

I honestly would choose neither if it was between Trump or Harris. That's not a choice I hope our country has to make.

3. King1

She's literally worthless. Everything she does is self serving

couple of d's likes this.
  4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

What do you fear she will do in office?

So you think someone who has convinced around 40% of the country that democracy has ended and that there is an illegal usurper in the White House which threatens to destabilize the country is equivalent to Kamala because....?

She fornicated with her boss?

Like I just don't get that jump where you think they are equivalent.

5. King1

Nothing. I think she's worthless in every sense of the word. I want Biden to make it 4 years.

If you're looking for me to defend Trump I never will. Trash is trash. Those two are cut from the same cloth. The "who is worse" argument shouldn't really have to happen when discussing people in power

couple of d's and Ubiquitin like this.
  6. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I get she is no Joe Biden, but not every VP will be Joe Biden.

7. fchowd0311

They aren't cut from the same cloth. And honestly this shows your misogyny.

She was born in a middle class family. She excelled in academics and earned her law degree and passed Var examination.

That is .ore individual merit than anything Trump had done in his life. He nutted out of a 413 million dollar penis and pretends he hit a triple rather than being nutted out onto 3rd base.

And because there is one rumor she fornicated with her boss, all her individual merit is thrown out the window.

8. King1

Ok lol. You're entitled to your opinion

Quick question (are you married)

Kids?

I know both answers

9. fchowd0311

Oh I'm entitled to an opinion?
    Thanks. Didn't know.
    If you already know why ask? Dick measuring contest?

10. King1

Didn't know we were in a dick measuring contest. Literally just asked easy questions

11. fchowd0311

I assume it's a dick meaduri5 context because you started becoming insecure and tried to invoke personal life accomplishments.

It's like when right wingers brag about having a job as if it's something difficult to obtain when in a a debate. "I work for a living".

"Ya, bud, we all do. Congrats".

#31 fchowd0311, Jul 11, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2021
    dobro1229 likes this.
  12. King1

Far left. Got it

Having a family isn't an accomplishment btw

13. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

That’s like your opinion man.

Repugs propaganda machine does this to everyone they see coming up the road like Hillary and AOC. Nobody knows anything beyond what FoxNews tells them about someone and if they just tell them to hate this person for long enough half of the country will just say they hate them without any real reason.

“self serving”…. She’s in Washington DC. Like was Trump not self serving? Is Kevin McCarthy? They are all there trying to win elections. That’s the entire point of being a politician. Do things that are popular enough with your constituents to get them to vote for you. That’s kind of the point.

14. King1

Same as yours

Os Trigonum likes this.
  15. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

I would vote for a not insane Republican over Harris. That being said, the chances that the GOP doesn't numinate someone insane is pretty small.

16. dobro1229

I highly doubt we have the same opinions.

17. King1

Cool. I honestly don't care

18. dobro1229

I mean you obviously do. You came in hot spouting nonsense about the VP to influence negative opinion. That’s the opposite of not caring what I think. You very much seem to care about my opinion and others if you spread negative attack campaign ads.

19. adoo

adoo Member

clearly you’re parroting the convenient lie spin by her political opponents.

Willie Brown was her boss at the SF DA office, and these two from NoCal dated briefly.
    Willie Brown has been an ambitious politician; he is also smart, smart enough to know that So Calif black voters hated him.

in the 90s, the very popular black mayor of LA was running for Gov. his campaign was relying on Willie Brown to carry Northern Calif.

there is a great divide in Calif; NoCal voters instinctively distrust SoCal politicians,
    and vis versa.
    Bradley lost a close election to a GOP candidate, who is also from SoCal. As a result, Many SoCal voters concluded that
    Willie Brown did not work hard enough to help Bradley to win NoCal.

Willie Brown was smart enough to understand that; thus he never attempted to run for state-wide office.

When Harris was running for state-wide elections, her association w Willie Brown was, if anything, a political liability, as SoCal voters distrust Brown. Despite that liability,
    Harris has won all the statewide elections that she has entered.

In her US Senate run, Harris was running against a very popular 10-term Latina Dem lawmaker, Lorena Sanchez. I, a SoCal voter, voted for the local favorite Sanchez, but was also impressed by the fact that NoCal's Harris beat Sanchez in her home court, in SoCal​
    ur ill-informed, ignorant of Kamala Harris' accomplishment sprear-heading a nationwide effort to go after big banks towards reaching a multibillion-dollar settlement among states, the federal government, and American banks over the predatory mortgages that had helped sink the economy.

#39 adoo, Jul 11, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2021
  20. King1

Ok. She's an idiot. Nothing else needs to be said