1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Biden is no joke; will vote for him again

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, Jul 2, 2021.

1. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Afghanistan failure. Cold War with Russia. China getting stronger. Atta boy Joe.

2. astros123

astros123 Member

China is getting stronger by having us fighter jets in Philippines for the first time in 20 years? China is getting stronger because Australia just spent the most money in their history on expanding the navy by investing 400b dollars and acquiring nuclear powered subs? China is getting stronger by Japan quadrupling its military budget and manufacturing its own tomahawk missles? China is stronger now that biden has completely cut off China from any advanced semi conductors including getting Netherlands and Japan on board?

Why is it *NEVER* good faith debate with you right wingers. It's never about talking POLICY and FACTS. Never. Always more and more bullshit conspiracies.

HOW is China stronger ? In what world are you living in ? And don't send me some article that you havnt read. You people are so utterly naive

3. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Nothing I said was a conspiracy but you always get personal. You didn't mention his Afghanistan or Russia failures. Love him or hate him, Obama handled all 3 of these nations better.

4. astros123

astros123 Member

*How* is China stronger today than it was when biden came into office. Stick to the point. You said China is stronger.

I just laid out in FACTS how biden has crippled China. If you ask serious independent policy experts like Peter zeihan they all say biden foreign policy is best out of any POTUS in 40 years. People who study this not conspiracies filled partisan hacks like you.

Russia has lost almost 40% of it fighting ability and is crippled for decades and decades to come. Russia was going through a massive demographic collapse and putin talks about it. This was pre war. Now post war after a million have fled or killed Russia is doomed.

#3544 astros123, Apr 11, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2023
    Andre0087 likes this.
  5. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/12/14/morgan-stanley-2023-china-forecasts.html

I hope china does not meet expectations.

Andre0087 likes this.
  6. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

He was close. A mirror would reveal the answer.

7. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

To pivot, do you think Trump was? Just admit you voted for the man twice and we can move on. Dude I know it hurts just come clean and you'll feel like a Catholic church nun.

8. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

You're not that foolish just look at the legislation passed during the Democrats reign. If you are that naïve then no one can help you.

9. astros123

astros123 Member

10. astros123

astros123 Member

I already knew he was going to do this. It's always the same. They never read the articles or have comprehension or knowledge of the topics. They blindly trust their social media influencer and spread their message like Jesus. It's a cult like mentality. Why do you think @AroundTheWorld believed the gay Pelosi story blindly? It's all own the libs conspiracies.

They can never win on policy debates. They don't know anything about policy

11. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

All he has to do is be honest. He trusts Facebook and Fox News more than anything and it's a sad situation to see one in. @Commodore @Astrodome get some ****ing help.

astros123 likes this.
  12. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Damn, I post an CNBC article and y'all still give me hell.

13. astros123

astros123 Member

Do you realize how utterly dumb your article is? You realize this was in response to XI lifting covid restrictions and pivoting from zero covid. What the does that have to do with biden? What does that have to do with what I mentioned? China grew stronger after reversing the dumbest policy known to man kind?

Any time you try debating policy you always expose yourself as a moron no offense. You get all your facts from random twitter accounts and can never explain anything. It's genuinely depressing knowing there's tens of millions of people like you in America.

14. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I do think that the handling of the withdrawal from Afghanistan is the biggest failure of the Biden Admin. But with Russia I’m not sure what Biden could’ve done to stop Russia from invading Ukraine other than appeasement and capitulation that might’ve led to other problems. As is Biden has managed to greatly strengthen NATO continued to arm Ukraine while keeping US forces directly out of the conflict.

For the PRC it isn’t stronger than it was before. Much of that isn’t due to Biden as internal economic problems and other issues are catching up with it. Biden though has strengthened US alliances in Asia to confront the PRC.

15. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Who cares what you mentioned? If it was entertaining debating you, I would try that again. It got old so quick when you migrated over here with your name calling and Biden water carrying. No one cares what you think. You are just a curmudgeon that thinks he/she is well educated.

16. astros123

astros123 Member

Trump was single handily undermining our NATO alliance. Biden getting ASML to sign onto to the chips controls is the most significant geopolitical victory he could've pulled.

People who don't understand semiconductors don't get it. Without ASML technology you can't even make chips. It's like building a skyscraper without cement. It's devastating.

ASML would NEVER sign onto trump sanctions as trump hated Europe. It's just annoying how naive and illiterate @Astrodome when it comes to POLICY and not conspiracies

This is what you say when have nothing to say. You post absolute garbage that you don't even understand and then when you get asked to elaborate you expose yourself.

17. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Putin didn’t invade Ukraine during Trump’s watch as Trump was making things easier for Putin by undermining NATO and particularly threatening to pull out of NATO. He also seemed willing to sell out Ukraine so Putin was in a stronger position without doing much.

I’m less knowledgeable about the chips manufacturing but agree that the steps taken by the Biden Admin. have weakened the PRC’s ability to manufacture advanced chips.

Overall though the US under Bidenhas reasserted its leadership on the global stage. NATO is much stronger and US alliances in Asia are stronger. This is one reason why I’m not concerned over Macron’s diplomatic moves and feel it’s could be a good thing. France isn’t going to abandon NATO and while Macron isn’t exactly in lockstep with Biden still strongly supports Biden’s goals.

18. astros123

astros123 Member

Huh? @Astrodome made a point that China is stronger under biden than trump. I asked him how that's true and he posted an article referring to Wall Street upgrading china's economy after Xi reversing covid restrictions. My point was the fact that he posted a braindead article that had nothing to do with biden shows how utterly clueless these right wingers are.

If you ever ask them to explain their policy positions they cant properly do so. It's just hilarious cuz I work in Indiana and I see it all the time. Their brains can't independently think from social media culture.

#3558 astros123, Apr 12, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2023
  19. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Biden has not crippled China. It is demonstrably false. You can keep repeating it but it doesn't make it true.

20. astros123

astros123 Member

Do you know what semiconductors are? Honestly? If a country can't produce or manufacture advanced chips how will they flourish ? Can you explain please? Sincerely. I'm not trying mock you.

#3560 astros123, Apr 12, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2023
    Andre0087 likes this.