1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Biden is a joke; will not vote again for him

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by what, Jun 16, 2021.

1. King1

King1 Contributing Member

You can look at my post history to see if you want. I honestly think she's worse and that's saying something. You don't see me in here bashing Biden do you?

2. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

If you think she is worst there is no reason to look at your post history and Biden has nothing to do with this.

Please explain how she could possibly be worse than Trump.

fchowd0311 and TWS1986 like this.
  3. TWS1986

TWS1986 SPX '05, UH' 19

Agreed, I don't care for her a ton but she's better than Pence or Trump.

jiggyfly likes this.
  4. King1

You're question directly to me asked about Trump so I answered it.

I highly doubt we are going to get anywhere with this conversation though. I'll leave it at this and you can have the last word if you'd like, but out of all the Presidents and VPs in my lifetime I am qualified enough to talk about (I'm 44) she is the biggest scumbag and that says a lot.

5. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I thought it was something about her I might have missed which is why I asked for specifics but it seems to boild down to I just don'e like her so Trump is better.

How is she a bigger scumbag than Trump?

Give me one example.

6. King1

Actually that's not fair. I will give an answer. She slept her way to the top. Put the people she claimed to be helping during her campaign away and bullshit charges, essentially called Biden a sexual predator during the primaries and was an extremely corrupt DA in general. She's scum and fake. She got murdered in the primaries and is only there because they thought she could help the vote. Like I said, she's a buffoon.

Everyone knows what Trump is (or should). He only got elected because he ran against Hilary. I don't think I need to go into what he is in detail. It's well known

7. King1

Look above. I gave you more than one. Wasn't fair to bow out without stating my reasons

8. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

She is a scumbag and unfit for president because "she slept her way to the top" and then that makes her worse than Trump?

Are you serious?

You should have just stopped when you did and not shown your argument to be utterly ridiculous.

9. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

It definitely is saying something.

10. fchowd0311

Does she purposefully try to divide the nation like Trump does according to his own secretary of defense?

You use use hearsay as a matter of fact. Name me a prosecutor who isn't overzealous in their prosecution? Also this seems rather sexist. She slept her way to the top implies she doesn't have the qualifications and I assume you think she's less qualified than Trump as you percieve her to be worse. Yet she ha sa far better academic record. She has a higher level of education with a law degree and she has extensive law experience. Trump nutted out of a 413 million dollar penis. That's his qualification.

She's run if the mill in terms of doing "bad things". She isn't excessive to the point of being at the level of someone who convinced millions of Americans to not trust our democratic process

Stop being an edgelord and your age has no value here.

11. King1

Because she hasn't been given the opportunity to yet.

I gave my opinion and you're entitled to yours. Not going to waste my time talking about Trump or her beyond this.

12. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Kamala Harris has been in public office since 2004, or close to 17 years and was a Senator that has plenty of media attention for 4 years and ran for President and is now the VP. She had made plenty of statements during this time period. I think if she's extremely divisive, it would be reflected in some of her statement over the past 17 years.

jiggyfly, superfob and fchowd0311 like this.
  13. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

There are some here that claim that congressional gridlock is a good thing. Of course, they usually only think this when republicans don't control congress, but...

RayRay10 likes this.
  14. fchowd0311

I don't know why you have to mention you are entitled to your opinion. Am I going to jump out through your computer screen and strangle you or something?

Ya you are entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to think your opinion is unsubstantiated and misogynistic.

15. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Microsoft Edge is a joke I won't browse with it again.

Andre0087 likes this.
  16. King1

Ok.

17. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Whatever choice he makes will be managed and analyzed internally, to the point that it can't be predicted now. You could split the party or fundraising right before the election, and put Harris in an awkward enough position to act independently. Could you imagine if that Hawindamoan jiujitsu chick was still at the DNC with this **** coming down the pike?

18. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Not everyone watched Head of the Class.

19. King1

20. TheresTheDagger