1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    GAME 7 ORLANDO vs CLEVELAND. Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

[Biden] I may be a white boy, but I can jump.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Feb 25, 2014.

Tags:
  1. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Where did this Palin thing come from? I thought the knock on her is she's not smart enough for high office, not that she's racist.

2. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

That came mostly from my attempt to draw a parallel between Palin's preposterous political image as a way to highlight the insincerity of her temperment.

I don't believe Palin would say anything like Joe Biden said, personally, but not because she may or may not be "racist".

I don't think Palin's character is very high. And whatever her personal feelings are, she would never say what she might really feel if it got her out of favor with the people who bankroll her narratives.

I may have conveyed that I think of Palin as a racist in my earlier posts, and I did not want to do that.

All the fuss is the black man's fault;)....
    Guilty as charged....:grin:

3. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Shut up. (some of you)

It's as simple as a reference to "White Man Can't Jump"...the classic with Woody and Wesley.

:rolleyes:

1 person likes this.
  4. DwightHoward13

Are you Sarah Palin's friend, neighbor, or contemporary? Then how can you say she has poor character? One cannot base a person's character on media portrayal; it is inherently unfair. I personally would not base someone's character until I meet them face-to-face.

5. Nook

Nook Member

Agreed!

Signed,

Adolf Hi........

Who am I kidding? You, like everyone else judge people all the time you never met! You don't have an opinion of Adolf Hitler's character? What about Osama Bin Laden? Ted Bundy?

Use your tiny head and think.... just once....

6. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

I am sure DH13 hasn't questioned Obama's character before... :rolleyes:

7. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BPQmLV5rZtw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

;)

8. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

Funny.

But I work for Al Sharpton...
    ...or at least I sound like I do.

Tell you what...

...you get these people whom I don't know personally to stop hiding their prejudices behind some reverse-victimization dialogue...

...and I'll teach you the secret handshake we have to learn at the "WhatWouldAlSharptonSay" meeting next month...;)

9. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Quitter with a big mouth, who brags about not trying and complains about gotcha questions and sexism.

10. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

i thought we were comparing Palin to Bird, not Sharpton.