1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

BF's Fantasy Basketball League

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Dr of Dunk, Apr 2, 2001.

1. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Remind me never to draft a FailBlazer in a fantasy draft again... I knew I shoulda started Foyle (damn, what a steal) instead of Slowboneness. And of course Rasheed with his usual ejection...

*grumble* [​IMG]

------------------
    "So you say you want some intelligent responses? I say give me something intelligent to respond to." -- Dimwits beware, B-Ball freak tells it like it is. Sing it bro!

2. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Haw haw haw... And to think, you could have had Bibby for Rasheed, but did you accept the trade? "NOOooooooooo.... I'm going to KEEP Rasheed because he's BETTER."

Well, how do you like it now?

Tee hee hee.. [​IMG]

------------------
    My dream job is to be a Houston Rockets towel boy.

3. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Well, I'd still keep him.

Now move over son... daddy's gonna take his position as head of the household. [​IMG]

------------------
    "So you say you want some intelligent responses? I say give me something intelligent to respond to." -- Dimwits beware, B-Ball freak tells it like it is. Sing it bro!

4. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

or Terry

------------------
    "Repression never did me any harm (I finally ceased to include "stop masturbating" as one of my guilt ridden New Year's resolutions, but that's a different topic)." Achebe - programmer by day, Mrs Palmers Husband by night

5. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Ok, I'm more pissed about not getting Terry, though. lol.

But still Terry's just another Sheed scoring-wise. He goes off for 40-50 then has a game where he scores 20-something. I think that would've been a more even trade.

Still not that pissed about not making either. It's not like that Antonio McDyess trade I turned down back at the beginning of the season... [​IMG]

------------------

6. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

There's nothing quite like a guy, who has been in first place most of the season, whining [​IMG]

------------------
    "Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."-
    (Aldous Huxley)

7. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Hey, I'm not whining. I just hate Slowbonehead. What kind of Rocket fan are you to criticize my criticism of a FailBlazer? LOL!

Oh yeah, and it doesn't matter how long you're in first place, it only matters who's in first place at the end.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

------------------

8. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Iverson and Hill didn't play in my game.

Just shove a porcupine up my butt.

I'm gonna cry now.

Good bye.

------------------

9. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

I did that once. Cost me $40, same as in New Orleans.

------------------
    Behad
    Sergeant at Arms of the Clutch BBS

10. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member