1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Beverley is a fine example of how much hate the media has for the Rockets as a franchise

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mac_got_this, Apr 16, 2019.

1. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Well.no ****. Everybody loves an underdog.

What was said is, hes getting more love now than he was when he was a Rocket. Nobody talking about him in the regular season? He was on SVP for a one one interview. Go back and read my other posts, I dont give a **** what the media says, I just notice the differences.

2. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

I love the Houston Rockets and I loved it when Bev was with us. As for the rest.. tough reads. Especially the people who thought they're above the hate and said to just accept it.

BamBam likes this.
  3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Proof that Vernon Maxwell, who was a much better offensive player than Bev
    got no love since he was with the Rockets

4. Reeko

Reeko Member

he’s getting more love now because he’s facing GS and everyone loves the underdog who many thought wouldn’t even make the playoffs before the season started and especially after trading Tobias taking it to Goliath...nothing more, nothing less, but now y’all want to take the opportunity to cry about how the media hates Houston

the whole Clippers team is getting love

5. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Pat Bev is the same as Green. You love him if he is on your team. Hate him as an opponent.

6. macan

macan Member

the victory will taste even better with all these hate floating around