1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Better Duo: DH12/Asik or Foster/Tate?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DavidRocket, Oct 22, 2013.

1. DavidRocket

DavidRocket Member

while I agree with your sentiment of the Texans disappointing season, there is nothing wrong with the pieces on the team. The coaching and QB (up until the last game) were the issue for a while now.

If you really consider Foster/Tate, AJ, Watt, Cushing garbage...then I don't know what to say.

2. DavidRocket

DavidRocket Member

Ok, I think I JUST sensed the sarcasm lol (hope i'm right). You were personifying the negativity of "FTW Rockets FTW".

Ok, sorry for not registering the sarcasm. lol

1 person likes this.
  3. hooroo

hooroo Member

Kill the jinx

4. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

While I respect your intention to talk about an over-hyped mediocre team like the Texans, this is not the right section to do so. I believe there is a Texan exclusive section and you can take your discussion there.

Once again, this section is entitled " Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves" and is ONLY for Rockets talk

We are talking about what it takes to win the championship and not whether some 3rd string QB is the way forward.

5. ozzcap

ozzcap Member

AB for "3"!!!

6. jedicro

jedicro Member

Running back is the most overvalued position on the football field, whereas center is arguably the most important on the basketball court.

I'm taking Dwight and Omer...