1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Better Call Saul Season 2

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by dandorotik, Jan 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

Fifi - Episode 8
    Rebecca - Episode 5
    Inflatable - Episode 7
    Nailed - Episode 9
    Gloves Off - Episode 4
    Switch - Episode 1

Bali Ha'i - Episode 6
    Amarillo - Episode 3
    Cobbler - Episode 2
    Klick - Episode 10

Wonder if Season 1 spelled anything

2. KDJ3

KDJ3 Contributing Member

If you spell out the episode numbers and call that number ~857-941-6320~ Los Pollos Hermanos answers to take your order.

3. KDJ3

KDJ3 Contributing Member

Also, the only anagrams that come from the first season are:

Barf Hmm Pun
    Fan Burp Hmm

EDIT: Although, these are only dictionary words. The generator I used certainly wouldn't have picked up "Frings", so who knows.

#503 KDJ3, Apr 19, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
  4. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

No Fring, but I'm guessing he appears in Season 3

5. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

The salt is so strong with Chuck.

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Chuck is actually pushing Jimmy towards becoming Saul Goodman

If you are a big bro and acting like you do not care about Jimmy, so be it but do not push him away

It is all on him! Manipulating son of a gun

7. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Is it pretty much a foregone conclusion that Chuck gets Jimmy locked up for at least a portion of next season using the tape? Or, is that inadmissible in court?

8. FishBulb913

FishBulb913 Contributing Member

In some states you can not be recorded without consent, not sure if New Mexico is one of them, but I doubt Chuck would do it if it was inadmissible.

Unless he just wants to show Kim what she's getting into (which she already knows)

9. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

Chuck will use the recording to force his bro to sign an agreement guaranteeing that "James McGill no longer practice law" ;)

10. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

I think Chuck's first step is to go to Kim and say 'here's the proof you wanted. Are you gonna do the moral thing and tell your clients what happened?' . Kim will then have to disappoint Chuck and still not do the right thing.

The only reason Kim didn't do this when Chuck asked before is that Chuck didn't have proof (and cause she wanted to keep her clients). Now he does.

11. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

The set up for next season was great, really interested to see how it's all going to play out. I personally enjoyed this season quite a bit, seemed much more methodical and focused overall...

12. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Damn, Chuck is the biggest a-hole ever. Kind of knew he was tricking, but thought some kind of attorney would be behind those foil-walls lmao.

13. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Good finale, good season.

These seasons are begging to be binge watched... they really do flow together. I expect next year will pick up seamlessly and continue exactly where we left off (basically makes it the "same" season).

14. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

True, feels like one huge movie (also why I can live with the slow episodes/moments and feel like it adds to the big picture).

15. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Rly? whys that? His brother just damaged his career (breaking the law in the process), and u think hes the ******* and not Jimmy?

16. DeAleck

DeAleck Contributing Member

We do know Jimmy was not disbarred and Chuck was not in the picture in BB. Can't wait to see what happened there.

17. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

I think you're on to something here. Either that or Jimmy McGill gets sanctioned by the State Bar of New Mexico and he's forced to change his name to Saul Goodman to continue to practice. Pure speculation on my part but there has to be a link there at some point next season.

18. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Do we really know that Chuck wasn't around? Or Kim for that matter?

Virtually nothing about Jimmy/Saul's personal life was explored... you simply had his office, Huel, the other guy, the reception lady, his penchant for in-office massages, his car, and his associations with Fring/Mike/and the guy who makes people disappear.

I know everybody expects something to happen to Chuck, Kim, Howard, Ernie, Nacho (this one probably will happen), and the rest of the BCS crew because you don't see them in BB... but it could very well be that they were still all there... just not essential to the world of Walter White and Jessie.

19. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

As good as Jimmy's commercial was, and with him already starting to see some clients... we already know that there is no way he becomes a big success prior to Saul Goodman.

There would be no way both could co-exist without some serious questions arising.

20. FishBulb913

FishBulb913 Contributing Member

Would Saul have been so willing to escape to Omaha if he was leaving Kim/Chuck behind?

We at least know that the office he shares with Kim does not last.

My guess is that he ends up screwing over the wrong people due to Nacho (Saul's first episode of BB hints at this) and some of the people close to Jimmy get hurt because of it to the point they are either dead or completely disassociated from Jimmy.