1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Best throwback jerseys: Final Two!

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by famicom, Sep 2, 2016.

1. famicom

famicom Member

2. Colt45

Colt45 Member
    Supporting Member

3. PhiSlammaJamma

The backthrow jerseys were never as popular, but it is possible it becomes a pool event in 2020 olympics.

4. awc713

awc713 Member

Astros need more throwback jersey games throughout the season. It kinda irks me that we don't take advantage of our past uniforms more. I think the fans would absolutely love 90's nights, and paying homage to dope jerseys.

We should do 2-3 tequila sunrise games, and 1-2 of each of the following: smoking gun, shooting star, and 90's nights [blue and gold]. This probably isn't popular, but I would love to pay homage to our world series pinstripe jerseys a couple times as well. They were pretty clean. I really like the red/black from when we first moved to MMP, but those are too low on the chain.

5. cardpire

cardpire Member

I've always agreed with this. Our last unis were great. Nothing to complain about, like the current Rockets and Texans. Happy as a clam trading em en for the current ones, but I loved em. Weird to think of them as "throwbacks"

6. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Astros throwbacks are always top favs & logo.

Rockets on the other hand...................