1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

best lineups of the last 8 games (5-3)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by eurobasket23, Mar 19, 2023.

1. eurobasket23

eurobasket23 Member

i know but it gives me chance to call him D.U.M.B

2. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm not the one stealing some other poster's content and taking credit for it as my own contribution

DreamR likes this.
  3. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The reason this lineup works is that you've got a Jabari who is hitting 47% of his 3's over that stretch on the court with the two best shooters on the team in KPJ and Tari. Teams have to defend the Rockets completely differently when there's guys out there who can actually hit shots.

HardenReturns likes this.
  4. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

I love you too.

HardenReturns and Os Trigonum like this.
  5. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

@hlmbasketball @maj21

But sengun's defense.

U two should stop pushing the narrative of senguns poor defense. I honestly wonder if u two actually watch the games or just like shtting on sengun to show off your boner for kpj.

cmoak1982 likes this.
  6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

The point was some people could see him trending this way, and others were whining about the NOW instead of what he was turning into.....he may slip back occasionally but he is an NBA PG now, and a pretty damned good one.

DD

maj21 likes this.
  7. maj21

maj21 Member

There’s always some stat to show someone is good in a certain area when they’re not. This has nothing to do with KPJ, we’re rocket fans that see our center in trash on defense. Haven’t you seen how he’s been getting manhandled? Then when we play GSW, he’s gonna get smoked bc he’s too slow.

8. eurobasket23

eurobasket23 Member

i hope the same..
    if sengun & kpj gets better it'S good for team & them
    senguns problems are phisycal kpj's are mentally .. but they are fixable

the problem between sengun & kpj stans is fixable too
    silas created it, gave kpj endless power and pacified alp-i for kpj development
    now we see they can both improve their play

i block lots of dumb because they are spamming sengun threads , dont spam sengun or kpj
    spam silas
    fire silas

9. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

So what are u using to see that sengun is trash on defense? defensive rating? Sengun only fans blame it poor wing defense, and kpj stans counter with sengun being a poor defensive anchor.

U can apply that to kpj on offense. The man is our pg yet our offense has been quite dogsht, yet u blame it on people just whiffing.

I personally don't think Sengun is as bad defensively as folks like to paint him as especially since this is his first year as a starting center. if u bothered to watched the video, sengun and green have been doing extremely well these past 8 games on the defensive end. While kpj being hobbled has been putting more effort on being a playmaker

#29 DatRocketFan, Mar 20, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2023
    cmoak1982 likes this.