1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Best Comicbook Actor

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Air Langhi, Jun 4, 2012.

?

Pick one?

1. Reeves

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  2. RDJ

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Jackman

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. Patrick Stewart

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  5. Tobey

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  6. Bale

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  7. Keaton

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  8. Heath

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  9. michael fassbender

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  10. other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Which actor fits their super hero character the best?

Christopher Reeves - He pretty much fit superman to a T. He had the size and the mannerisms.

Robert Downey jr. - He portrays the whole playboy stark image well.

Hugh Jackman - Was a lot a bigger than wolverine, but he fits the spirit.

Patrick Stewart - He matches the physical description of prof x and really who else could play this part

Tobey Macguire - He was kind of old to be playing spidey, but I think he did a pretty good job the first few movies. He was the same size, and could play the downtrodden hero thing.

Heath Ledger - He nailed what I envision of the joker, a sociopath

Christian Bale - He physically fits the part and does a good bruce wayne, but I am not a fan of his raspy voice batman.

Michael Keaton - He doesn't physically fit the part, but I liked his batman

michael fassbender - I thought his magneto was very good. I liked Ian McKellen, but magneto was always swoll in the comics.

Other - Maybe I have missed someone?

2. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

I voted for Ledger. His Joker will never be topped, it just won't happen. I re-watched the original Batman, and Nicholson's Joker was outstanding as well but even then Ledger killed it. Let's call it what it is if Ledger didn't perform like that as Joker people wouldn't hype that movie nearly as much as they do now.

Patrick Stewart / Hugh Jackman: I wanted to vote for both of them as well, but Ledger really stood out.

Fassbender: Was the f'ing man as Magneto. When I first heard about the movie I was so pissed off about the changes that they made to the X-men timeline/canon I had no interest in the movie. After reading reviews I gave it a shot, and it's probably the best X-men movie yet.

3. Jontro

Jontro Member

Voted Tobey and then cried myself to sleep.

4. Yao11

Yao11 Member

I thought James Mcavoy was splendid as a young Professor X.

5. Ras137

Ras137 Contributing Member

The guy who fit the role the best: Patrick Stewart

The guy who did the best acting job: Heath

The Best combo: Robert Downey Jr.

But I think you were looking who just fit the role the best and so I voted for Stewart.

6. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Agreed. I really liked him in Wanted, also.