1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

BERNELL TRAMMELL RIP

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, Jul 26, 2020.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...-republicans-milwaukee-bernell-trammell-trump

[​IMG]

Is this the first shot fired of a civil war? Dude was likely killed for supporting Trump. This was hours after his interview. This is why the silent majority is fearful to express views. The far left is oppressing people and degrading our country into a violent climate where people must fear open and free discourse. The left used to represent tolerance and was the side that wanted discourse. Now, its all about shutting down debate and seeking blood.

#1 dachuda86, Jul 26, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
  2. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

The headline

.... so which side got him murdered?

Tim Pool is destroying your brain cells with civil war stuff.

Deckard and FranchiseBlade like this.
  3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Check your facts before you speak bro. One of those groups has faced violence. The other is mainstream and accepted. I am sure he also supported other things but the truth is there. Trump supporters are marked and targeted for their views... hit with threats... violence... firings... vandalism... theft.... divorce... and now it seems murder.

4. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

What?

5. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

6. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Yes this is how America works. Black man walks down the street and is gunned down because scary black men must be Trump supporters. Maybe the police have just been targeting Trump all along.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  7. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

You poor, poor, oppressed people. I'd give you 1st place at the oppression Olympics if I could.

But seriously dude, your an idiot.

There's literally no information on what happened here and your up in arms ready to blow the civil war horn, chanting how Trump supporters are so oppressed and are being hunted left and right like animals while black lives matter is put on a pedestal and oh me oh my!

If he did get murdered for being a Trump supporter, then that sucks! Same way it would suck if he was murdered for supporting BLM, or the same way it would suck if he was just robbed and murdered.

And you know what? I'd like work on preventing things like that from happening in the future, by introducing gun law reform and reducing poverty, improving education, which will lower violent crime rates. How would you like to fix it? This is America dummy, people are murdered over nonsensical **** every day, and I'm personally shocked political murders aren't far more common.

8. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Maybe he works for Sinclair Broadcasting?

(Ahem: "You're," not "your". Dampens your argument, especially in that sentence.)

9. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I'm so tired of being corrected on this, I think I'm just gonna start using *ur*, how you lika dat grammar nazis.

I'm a type fast edit later type of guy.

10. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So a BLM supporter was killed in Milwaukee? That sucks. R. I. P

11. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You have anger probs... and weak arguments.

12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

A Trump supporter. Way more relavant to this. Sad you would hide this fact behind BLM.

13. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Lmfao.

People are actually pretending like Trump supporters are some oppressed group now. Same group that calls everyone snowflakes, I have zero sympathy.

14. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Why is that more relevant? Trammell also supported local area Democrats in Milwaukee and was a Black Lives Matter supporter. The only reason that it would be relevant that he supported Trump would be if you were trying to construct a narrative. Police have said they do not know the motive of his murder.

Two Sandwiches likes this.
  15. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

WOW!

These Trump supporters are going off the rails, didn't Dash used to claim he was not a Trump supporter?

16. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Yet another right wing fanatic fantasizing about civil war.

@B@ffled

B@ffled and ThatBoyNick like this.
  17. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Utter bullshit. You should be ashamed for posting such nonsense.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  18. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I'm the one with the weak arguments but your response is to completely pivot and not engage.

If you want your post to be treated with any ounce of respect then quit posting this flaming garbage. Tim Pool dun poured too much dumb ***** juice on your head my dude, he's profiting off the gullible and naive.

19. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

So much anger and so many attacks. Even lies. Too many ppl to respond individually. Dog piling as always. I will say that i asked a question because it looks like civil war is possible. I am not fantasizing nor do I want that. The far left is pushing for it. Yall want to pin all the bad on Trump but it is the far left burning **** down and playing the victim card.