1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Benghazi: the coverup

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

This BACKFIRED for the Republicans. This HELPED Hillary. It made her looked knowledgeable, in command, and patient. Dare I say, Presidential??

2. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

LOL.....@ Faux News........trying to spin.....this bad for Clinton. They are trying too hard. Megan Kelley is an embarrassment.

3. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

That was one long arse hearing. Don't like Hillary much, but she is one tough cookie.

These hearings will help her cement the nomination into a coronation.

4. Anticope

Anticope Member

The fact that Fox News wasn't even showing the hearing anymore towards the end pretty much sums up what just went down. How embarrassing for the Republicans.

5. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Hillary's coughing fit. Probably faked, of course.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-7hjf2zgp2c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

Nice genetic fallacy.

Weak sauce, brah.

7. bigtexxx

Huffpo, talkingpointsmemo, mother jones are all scrambling to try to get their liberal messaging out. So much bias out there.

It's really pathetic they're trying to defend Hillary in this situation. She should have had communication with Stevens and heard his requests for help.

8. GladiatoRowdy

Genetic fallacy. Can't refute the substance so you impugn the messenger.

It's OK, I expect nothing more from you.

9. GladiatoRowdy

[​IMG]

Spoilered for size, nice image of many fallacies. I suspect bigpuffery will be giving us examples over the coming years.

10. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Well I've never been a fan of Hillary, but anyone who can go 1 on (what was it) 4, 5, 6, wingnuts for 11 hours and hand them their ass has got some serious grit.

11. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

**** debates. Make every candidate sit through10 hours of televised, serious questioning how they would make America work. One at a time.

[​IMG]

#1571 mc mark, Oct 22, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
  12. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

Knowingly lying to the American public is a "minor detail"? It is the most significant issue in this whole mess, in my opinion.

13. bigtexxx

Actually you just committed a "fallacy fallacy". My point was 100% valid because talkingpointsmemo has an agenda and was reporting on a subjective topic, therefore their clear bias is relevant.

pwn3d again, chump

14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

A Clinton knowingly lying to the American public is not really news, it's to be expected....and that's why this isn't going to be a big deal for her base. People really excited about the prospect of voting for Hillary don't care if she's telling them the truth or not. The "it's not wrong if Hillary does it" rule always applies with them.

The problem that Hillary will run into is that she's one of the least likable candidates for president in an election where Donald F'n Trump is also running for president. I see Hillary people as being almost as bad as Trump people honestly.

15. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/d5RaF7gvLV4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

16. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

This is so pathetic...

[​IMG]

17. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

******* waste of time and money

18. bigtexxx

What? Do you mean ambassador Stevens' safety?

19. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Hillary really took down the GOP I heard. Another nail in the coffin.

That is probably the biggest attack she can make on the GOP. Wow. And it will work given the public's ridicule of the GOP right now.

I can't wait until Paul Ryan is forced to shut down the gov't and ruin the credit of this country so he can falsely shut down PP. It will hurt everyone including me, but at least we will be entertained and will be the final cannon blow to the tea party. Finally good riddance.

Bigotexxx has to be having a lot of restless nights.

20. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

couldn't stand Hilary before, don't know who I'll vote for...but damn she showed a lot of balls.

You have trump and the peanut gallery whining about a debate being 3 hrs like spoiled little kids , at least she was able to maintain her composure for 10 hrs.