1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Benghazi Parents P Smith & C Woods file Wrongful Death Against Clinton

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So now there is a lawsuit by a few of the Trump supporters / Benghazi parents to sue Clinton for wrong death saying her personal email server was responsible for their son's death. i kid you not.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/09/us/politics/benghazi-lawsuit-hillary-clinton.html?_r=0

It should be noted that they are both strong Trump supporters and given that a investigation already showed there was no connection to the emails or wrong doing by Clinton this will likely be thrown out but it is a good way to try to bring up two issues to voters.

2. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I guess the only real story here is who paid the lawyers and how much the book deal is. This entire process has gotten so mechanical in the last 20 years.

3. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

I don't think any investigations were done about the 20 embassy attacks resulting in over 60 American deaths during the Bush administration, nor were there any lawsuits filed.

4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Why wasn't Reagan in prison for the 230 Marines that were murdered in Beirut? Why do conservatives not care about the lives of Marines?

5. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

I will just wait here for republicans/conservatives/trump supporters to say how bad it is to politicize the deaths... yea, I will just wait right here...

6. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Not all of the above are equal, I think the legal point is the choice of email.
    Fairly creative politics actually.

There is no chance in court but it makes a one day headline.

7. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

There is absolutely no way this wasn't timed to be in the middle of the general election cycle and I'm sure there's no way that the Trump campaign isn't paying for the lawyers. It would be tough for him to afford it with all of the donations he makes to NAMBLA.