1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Being falsely accused of being RACIST in the GARM

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by tinman, May 3, 2015.

1. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

*Yung-T for the 50th time says it's not about McGrady in any way and it's embarrassing how tinman reduces everything to McGrady or Clutch City*
    -> tinman replies by reducing everything to McGrady.

Am I the only one that is genuinely shocked how stupid a person can be?

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I was the first CLUTCHFAN to watch Jeremy Lin's movie and premiere and ask him a freaking question in the Q&A. Yes I've met Lin. Yet the Lin fans and yung-t imply I hate Asian people. Because of what? I said I drank some boba?
    I can't mention asian drinks? what if I mention pina coladas after I drank one?

Of course they know what real racism is . They are just pissed off McGrady or Lin fans who can't stand it when you point out things that happened during the basketball tenure.

You and I don't see eye to eye much, but we know what racism is .

And notice how Yung T is b****ing about me talking about CLUTCH CITY>

Sorry, I love CLUTCH CITY forever. And so will CLUTCH and everyone who saw it happen.

Championships are hard to come by, a REAL ROCKETS FAN should KNOW THIS.

3. tinman

Supporting Member

you got no love for clutch city or the 99ers?

then clutch city and the 99ers got no love for you

do you even know where houston is? or stepped foot in toyota center? or the summit? or compaq center?

have you even been to Rockets game? have even talked to the rowdies?

have you even met a 99er?

4. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Is it really that hard to ban or punish tinman for a couple of days for making up lies here again and again to make me look like an *******?

I explain everything and how it went down, it's documented in the threads and he again and again makes up lies and lays words into my mouth I never said.

5. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

tinman himself is a caricature. A cartoon that shouldn't be taken seriously because he likely has a mental condition.

What's sad is the amount of posters who are "regulars" here who stand up for this guy. All the other trolls in this forum get called out on the regular. Even guys who aren't trolls like basso get a lot of ****.

Why does tinman get a free pass for ruining the quality of this board?

6. tinman

Supporting Member

you wrote this :

it's the truth.

What ethnicity? is their a DNA trait that links Tmac Fans and Lin Fans? Is their a mark on their skin that says they know nothing about basketball?

7. tinman

Supporting Member

I would ban you for disrespecting HeyPartner who is one of the best members of the board and DaDakota, my friend.

But it aint my board, so you can exist with your lack of respect.

but keep writing about me won't do anything. go ahead, report me and say i'm racist.

none of you will because none of it is true.

8. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Because he's been there from the start and they have history and celebrated good moments together. Every new poster would be banned within a few days if he had the recent post history of tinman. You see some posters get banned for being too annoying and making a lot of posts, yet someone who mocks the entire proper etiquette of an online board and everything it stands for gets a free pass.

9. tinman

Supporting Member

If you and your bff want me banned please show Clutch all the horrible things i've done here.

you see he's the creator of this site. you can pow wow all your want and play NBA2K with dudewah all you want, but it won't stop me from posting my love of clutch city, the 99ers, and the truth.

10. jbasket

jbasket Member

What you have to do make him look like an idiot in his own playground. I find this method on this thread here difficult, although it's really not classy by tinman. For shame.

Like that he doesn't know about the San Diego Rockets, or being a Cuban bangwagoner. Doesn't sound very... Clutch City, if you ask me. More on jopat's level there.

11. tinman

Supporting Member

I admit that I made a mistake about San Diego, it was clearly a lapse in memory.
    I don't apologize for Cuban. not a bandwagoner, when you know for a fact that that organization was pure garbage before he took over.

Classy? dude called me a 'semi-racist', I didn't call him anything, but i'll start calling him stuff now. he wants war, i'll give it to him.

you got no love for the 99ers, the 99ers got no love for you.

12. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Dude, stop it...there's a forum for that...the D&D. Outside of that, we are all Rockets fans, first and foremost!

13. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

tinman thinking he represents 99ers and what they are about is like McGrady celebrating reaching the WCF with the Spurs.

1 person likes this.
  14. tinman

Supporting Member

You really believe that? You need to visit the garm and dish more

15. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

People have given tinman plenty of grief and he gets his share. The "regulars" you speak of have just learned to let him be him because it's easier that way. Believe me, I've had plenty of clashes with him.

Everyone on the board has a mental condition - you've got a bunch of people who are so obsessed with a sports team they spent a chunk of their time obsessing about every detail about their team and whether or not T-mac is great. Think about it.

16. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I do, but I keep the bickering almost exclusively to the D&D.

17. Spooner

Spooner Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  18. jbasket

jbasket Member

I shall let this part go away. Off-topic.

I was not referring to this thread, but the actions on the board in general. It's not classy. With regards to this thread, it is not the shining light either, for either poster. The smear campaign is strong for both.

I don't think this is the greatest idea.

[​IMG]

19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I know you are some ancient dude in terms of age.... yet you display some of the most childish acts on the internet.

I myself am being at fault for replying to your messages and falling for your sheananigans and your "truth"

See upbeat adults will take anger out on a kid but they never ban the kid completely.

See, Kids love their version of the "truth" and they never listen to others.

20. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Can't we all just get along?

We all have players we love and hate.
    Everyone in this thread is generally a good poster.

There is no need for Clutchfans drama.