1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Beijing arrival

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by kty, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Natalie, what's up?

Anne, you from NorthWest?

2. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

Off-Topic
    This year's RPD are all so fine. the years before weren't so good

3. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

The second link of the tall Chinese Woman has got to be Yao's wife. Certainly looks 6'5" to me.

4. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Man, I don't know. I haven't examined these ladies quite yet. I have work to do.

5. davidxhz

davidxhz Member

:eek: this girl is gorgeous, i didn't know RPDs are that beautiful.....

i was wondering why tony parker's wife would be following the rockets to china.... but apparently i was wrong....

6. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

So who's the wise guy giving grammar tips via rep? Can i get on the "do not correct" list for this guy? Proofreading isn't exactly a priority for me on here.

1 person likes this.
  7. Sidarma

Sidarma Member

lol i betcha the Chinese Nyets fan think Yi Jianlian is still with the team -_-
    They want to see the Chinese superbowl ... :rolleyes:

8. bloop

bloop Member

Nah dude, the NBA has more coverage over there than we do over here. They actually think it's legit. All their websites and **** get updates on players faster than here in the US.

Likely they're just poor lost souls who actually like the Nets... like the few poor delusional fools we have here in New York

9. RocketForever

RocketForever Contributing Member

What makes your think they believe Yi is still on the team. So because of the way they look or the region where they are from, you would speculate that they are unknowledgeable fans who have no idea about which player is playing for which team? So because of the fact that you live more close to where the games are played, you would speculate you know more about NBA basketball than they do? You wouldn't think they own a TV set too so they can also watch the games shown on that wonderful home appliance like you do? Is it correct? I am very curious about your mindset. Please share.

Oh, by the way, what's up with the 'superbowl' that you mentioned? I forgot which NBA team won the superbowl last season. Can you educate me? I know you are such a knowledgeable NBA fan that you will know the answer. I am sure you won't disappoint me.

#49 RocketForever, Oct 12, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2010
  10. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

Yep. Simply go to HoopChina.com, the best chinese basketball fan forum. They have sub-forums for every NBA team, and each team has huge number of followers, even the lowly teams like Timberwolves and Nets, belieive it or not.

11. heliyi1991

heliyi1991 Member

Welcome to china! Though I do not live in Beijing,I am gald to hear that they can come to china! :grin:

12. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Do the Chinese Basketball League teams have cheerleaders or "power dancers" who perform during their games?

If not, will the Rocket's Power Dancers perform during their games in Bejing and Guangzhou?

Having never seen a CBL game before, I am curious about the atmosphere.

Do they sell hot dogs and beer at basketball games in China?

:)

13. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

Here you go
    http://cbachina.163.com/special/000531ES/lanqiubaobeiwdjq.html

I haven't been to any CBL game either. But I'm sure they sell food and drink too. But probably not hot dogs. Chinese people dont like hot dogs.

14. Ron from the G

Ron from the G Contributing Member

15. KALIKULI

KALIKULI Contributing Member

Hmm!Hmmmm! Do i smell chinese food? or is it peking duck!LOL!

16. heliyi1991

heliyi1991 Member

17. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Thank you for your reply. What food and drink is popular at Chinese basketball games?

18. heliyi1991

heliyi1991 Member

Many old men like chinese tea,because it is helthier than any other drinks!But we dont,I like cocacola ,pepsi and so on.We can eat many things in the game ,but my English is not so good that
    I can not speak all in English! Im sorry!

1 person likes this.
  19. DOMINATOR

DOMINATOR Member

lol this dude is all butt hurt.

20. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

What is one favorite thing you like to eat at Chines basketball games? Can you post a picture?