1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Befriend Bienemy

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by coachbadlee, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'd actually think better of him if he was hungover. At least when you are drunk, you have a built in excuse for poor decision making.

2. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

He was probably drunk when he said this.

jiggyfly and Fulgore like this.
  3. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

What a flimsy case Flores has if he's citing evidence that Elway "looked hungover". That's as weak as it gets. Flores is just embarrassing himself amongst people who can look at matters objectively.

raining threes likes this.
  4. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

And you have never seen disgruntled employees tell the truth?

This is an ignorant argument even for you.

5. raining threes

Google Bienemy Colorado rape coverup would be a great place to start.

But hey, y'all are right. Meanwhile another hiring cycle goes by and Bienemy doesn't have a HC job. Meanwhile 2 more minority HC hires were made. Wonder why? A minority GM who EB has worked with for yrs didn't even interview him. Wonder why?

6. raining threes

It happens but it's very rare.

That's a fact and stop calling me ignorant, how many employees have you had to deal with oer the past 30 yrs? I'm guessing with your attitude that number would be zero.

7. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

It's rare because you say so?

Another ignorant statement, I have dealt with employees on many levels over the last 30 years from being management to entry level another ignorant question.

Why do you think you are so much more am expert?

8. Buck Turgidson

Did absolutely nobody get this?

9. raining threes

If you knew me you would know why.

Honest question, since you seem to be the expert, How many disgruntled employees have you dealt with that have lied trying to get unemployment? I'm using this as an example because it's kind of the situation Flores is in.

10. Major

Major Member

Kind of random that he'd be taking ivermectin given that the interview took place in 2019 before Covid.

11. Buck Turgidson

Elway
    Bronco
    Horseshit
    Stable
    Ivermectin

[​IMG]

12. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

How do I seem to be the expert when I not the one saying anything is definitive?

You are trying to be an expert.

No Flores situation is not like him trying to get unemployment another ignorant statement.

So now you believe that a person trying to get unemployment is lying?

I have no idea what unemployment has to do with anything anyway, the question is are there instances where employees have legitimate reasons to be disgruntled and you seem to think not.

13. raining threes

Wrong

I'm just saying in my experience that disgruntled ex employees are more likely to lie than not.

Obviously you have had a different experience. Apparently you've been very lucky.

14. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Yeah some people lie to get what they want, who knew?

I still don't know why you project your personal experience on everybody or think that what Flores is doing is the same thing.

You called the man a liar just because you had some bad experiences with employees, how does that make sense at all?

3Rings and coachbadlee like this.
  15. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

The tweet was satire.

Nook likes this.
  16. Major

Major Member

Maybe my response was satire. Bet you didn't consider that!

Nook, justtxyank and coachbadlee like this.
  17. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

So the OC from the Rams gets a job even though his head coach is an offensive guy, but Bienemy cannot get a job because Reid handles all the offense?

I think Bienemy has real skeletons in his closet that people are just keeping under wraps, it just does not make any sense.

I think race is an issue, but not that big of an issue that nobody is willing to take a chance on him.

cmoak1982 likes this.
  18. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

I’m starting to think the same thing. I wanted Bienemy years ago, but it’s real fishy that this guy hasn’t gotten a job after double digit interviews and someone in his circle getting a GM job and not even interviewing him

justtxyank likes this.
  19. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

EB not getting a job is definitely on him at this point.

jiggyfly, cmoak1982 and justtxyank like this.
  20. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Yeah I mean, people roasted the FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF out of the Texans last year for not interviewing him and then not hiring him after they did, but...let's be real people. There's something to this that the general public doesn't know. I don't know if he's just a horrible interview, doesn't really understand coaching when they talk to him one on one, has skeletons in his closet, who knows, but there is something more to this than race.

And teams around the league know it. That's probably why the Texans weren't planning to interview him last year. They knew then they wouldn't hire him because of...whatever it is.

jiggyfly and cmoak1982 like this.