1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Befriend Bienemy

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by coachbadlee, Jan 25, 2022.

1. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

They actually pointed out a few things in those videos. Didn't hear anything about talking like white men. I heard that most owners dont like being told what to do. Hiring people who look like them and talk like them. Nothing about a problem with EB's articulation.
    As far as the women thing, I posted an article earlier that stated about a few people who had allegations of mistreatment of women against them were still hired as head coaches. Matt Patricia being one. Bienemy was only alleged to have covered for others. Never anything about him and a certain woman like these other head coaches who were hired.

2. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

3. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Seems like curtains are being pulled open all over the place. Like I've always said, where theres smoke......

4. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

If we wait a while longer that "lying scandal about Deshaun " curtain is going to be snatched open as well.
    Nothing that is being revealed by Flores should surprise anyone. If the Texans really want to make a splash, they should be calling up Bienemy right about now.

5. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

I wonder if Elway was drunk off of Coors Light during that interview.

Jokes aside I hope change will come out of this for the better. Firing a guy that got your piss poor team over .500 because he's "too honest" about your sorryass QB and the sorryass GM that drafted said QB was stupid, plain and simple. The Giants organization is just a mess in and of itself. In no universe should a Joe Judge get an NFL head coaching job before Eric Bieniemy.

6. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

So now coach Marvin Lewis is joining in with Flores as well.

Fulgore likes this.
  7. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[Educational Post]
    Flores saying that Elway "obviously" looked hungover is just a bad look for Flores. Small and petty. You can't know with certainty whether someone is hungover by looking at them -- it's a subjective observation -- so to declare that he "obviously" looked hungover in a lawsuit just further undermines what little credibility Flores has left. To go so far in a lawsuit as to compare the NFL to a plantation is just way too much. The media will support Flores because that's what they do, but most lawyers and experienced businessmen will agree that this lawsuit looks like amateur hour.

Flores accepts that blacks can be good enough to occupy 70% of available NFL playing jobs... but he can't accept that others can be good enough to occupy head coaching jobs? It's just absurd hypocrisy on the part of Flores. Quite honestly, it's Flores who could be accused of being racist with that line of thinking. And I'll repeat -- if an NFL owner thought that there was an advantage to be gained by hiring more black coaches -- then they would have done so decades ago. The labor market is competitive and inefficiencies get filled very rapidly. This is no different.

GOOD DAY

whag00 and raining threes like this.
  8. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Nook and Fulgore like this.
  9. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

10. Buck Turgidson

11. raining threes

Posters dont want to hear this, but the Rooney rule is racist.

Flores all but assures a guy like EB wont be hired this hiring cycle. Flores really set things back as far as minority hiring in the NFL is going to go. This is an uncomfortable truth. But hey, chances are Flores is going to get paid and that's all that really matters to him, despite his declarations otherwise.

12. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

If Flores wanted to just get paid he would have went along with the program in Miami. He claims they were offering $100000 a loss. He instead chose to win. Others have come out and said the same.

13. raining threes

If you believe him

Why is what Flores claims taken as gospel? Seems like a disgruntled ex employee to me. Hugh Jackson? LMAO show me the proof Hugh. He didn't need to be paid to lose.

14. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

I knew it!! BOB was notorious for this!

Fulgore likes this.
  15. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

So you would not believe anything he said since he is just a disgruntled employee?

So if any employee is disgruntled it's their own fault, and they can't be disgruntled for cause?

Show me proof that he is lying?

Fulgore likes this.
  16. raining threes

Show me proof he isn't lying since he's the guy who made the accusation.

17. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

So you got nothing but speculation.

18. raining threes

I didn't make the accusation but from past experiences I've seen 1st hand disgruntled employees lie.

19. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Not of this magnitude. This is an indictment on pretty much the entire league.

raining threes likes this.
  20. Buck Turgidson

Yeah....

Show me "proof" you don't....where should I start?

DonnyMost and jiggyfly like this.